They are here!!! Carriers! Carriers! Carriers!

Reaction score
Hi all!

Several something's special have just arrived! I have another very important package on the way that will be of interest to those that have been looking for it. They couldn't they wouldn't they didn't so we did it for them.. Carriers of every type will be available in some way shape or form through the usual places in the days to come. Check back soon!

Last edited:
Hi all!

Something (Several different somethings actually) are going to be arriving this week. I will have them posted for sale on Ebay and Etsy in short order there-after.

Check back for more information very soon!
My parts have arrived! More coming something special has not yet made it out of the production process as it is more complicated than these.. 1522690769687.jpg1522690783320.jpg1522690795676.jpg1522690809160.jpg1522690828857.jpg

They ship from Chicago IL.

My plan is to have three variations:
1. Bare board and a parts list. $? - Ready for sale NOW!
2. Bare board and all parts included. $$?? - Ready for sale in 1-2 weeks
3. Completed board (tested for functionality). $$$??? - Ready for sale in TBA

What should I charge?

Last edited:
They ship from Chicago IL.

My plan is to have three variations:
1. Bare board and a parts list. $? - Ready for sale NOW!
2. Bare board and all parts included. $$?? - Ready for sale in 1-2 weeks
3. Completed board (tested for functionality). $$$??? - Ready for sale in TBA

What should I charge?

I guess you should charge a fair price based on an equation similar to (pricepaid x demand / units available=Redcon1 gets 2 free, or something like that. ;)

Reactions: artcuda and MrSteal
My parts have arrived! More coming something special has not yet made it out of the production process as it is more complicated than these..
Green is definitely not as sexy as my black one.
photo_2018-04-04_04-28-11.jpg

I'm a fan of function! And no thread hijacking please!

I'm a fan of function! And no thread hijacking please!
Sorry, mate. But the green PCBs reminds me the 90's. :) By the way, as I can see, you ordered 1.6 mm pcbs, mine is 1.2. They look a bit better, and weigh a little less.

Reactions: MrSteal
Sorry, mate. But the green PCBs reminds me the 90's. :) By the way, as I can see, you ordered 1.6 mm pcbs, mine is 1.2. They look a bit better, and weigh a little less.
Indistinguishable to the lay person. A thicker board will endure unfortunate circumstances better than wafer-thin 1.2 but we're really splitting hairs here.

Reactions: JBAlaska
Indistinguishable to the lay person. A thicker board will endure unfortunate circumstances better than wafer-thin 1.2 but we're really splitting hairs here.
I tried to break my board, and I did not succeed. The pcb was just bent. I think you should not be afraid of accidental breakage.

OK, total neophyte here, what are these for?
I saw pixhawk, but do not know what that is

OK, total neophyte here, what are these for?
I saw pixhawk, but do not know what that is
The cube itself is not ready for use. It needs a power selection module and connectors that are convenient for connecting peripherals. These boards are designed for this.

So what's going on here? MrSteal got booted from this forum?

I very much want a mini carrier board, looks like there will be some available soon- but the marketing and distribution seem a little sketchy.

Hello MrSteel,

Is the PDB on the small one? I use 6S LiPo so I can une my Matek for power the Cube.
If there is no PDB or if it accepts 6S, I'd to know the price for the small carrier board with all its connectors, please!

Thanks

Can I be the first to play dumb? What are we so proud of looking at here and what are we so excited about? Thank you for explaining to us fliers looking to learn!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ihatethatihavetomakeanacc