The gimbal video thread

ERM: Nice! Question: are you using any filters? There are some prop flickers in a few of your sun-facing shots.

That looks great! Any "issues" using Solo down there? Were the people receptive to it?
In Tikal, the nation's main Mayan attraction you need a permit to fly, which I hear is expensive and difficult to get (though someone was there flying a phantom with their permit so its not impossible). I was told to leave the drone with security when they caught me. In Antigua a few of the churches would not allow any flights in their courtyard but otherwise the people loved it. Kids would routinely gather around to watch and I never had any issues with theft or the fear of it. That being said Guatemala is a poor nation and waiting around for 5-10min for a sat connection in some places can be sketchy. The best bet is to fly in the early morning in any areas that get crowded and keeping a knife on you (in most countries) is a sound tip, with or without a drone.

Reactions: Maddog
ERM: Nice! Question: are you using any filters? There are some prop flickers in a few of your sun-facing shots.
No filters used, any suggestions as to what would best correct the prop shadows?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Minh44