The gimbal video thread

GoPro H4 Silver 1080P @ 60fps Medium
Most of my clips Iv slowed down to 50%...I think next time I'll drop down my 60fps to 35fps just to keep the pixels more intact when slowing down the Video speed!

]
What do you mean by "just to keep the pixels more intact"? Don't think I have run across that before. What program do you use to get 35 fps?

What do you mean by "just to keep the pixels more intact"? Don't think I have run across that before. What program do you use to get 35 fps?
Sorry ..My mistake....I thought my camera had a 35fps option in the settings..lol
I'll have to edit the my last post..thanks for pointing that out for me:)

Sorry ..My mistake....I thought my camera had a 35fps option in the settings..lol
Update:
I had to go look at my GoPro because I knew I could change my fps...but I forgot what the number was... Now that i see I have the option of 48fps or 30fps at 1080p..! So correct me if I'm wrong... Because I'm still learning! For what I understand for better Quality video when slowing down the speed in editing ..you'll get a better picture if you also slowed down the fps in your GoPro .?

Just a quick little test video...

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

same video but this time with Premiere's Warp Stabilizer applied.

It was filmed in 4k but I didn't know at the time how to export 4k in premiere. There are different ways of doing so. I anyone wants to share how they do it, be my guest.

thanks,

KMD

Very first video shoot with Gimbal - GoPro 4 - Factory defaults

This is the initial video shoot post Gimbal install with Anti-Vibration mods. No post stabilization was added . It was a bit windy but not bad, 8mph winds. Post production speed left at 100%

Go Pro 4 recorded in 1440 at 30 fps, edited down to 1080 16:9, edited in iMovie

First gimbal test. Slow flight over a marina with the Solo. Sorry for the long video!! I was getting into it. Gopro 4 black at 2.7K at 60fps. Edited with gopro studio. No stabilization added.

Here's my first attempt 1080. 60p. Solo. Epic!!!!!!

Here's my first attempt. 1080 60p. Slight tweaking. Solo epic!!!!

Reactions: CirrusPilot

I'm a total noob at all this. I never owned a GoPro or edited a video before. I got my Solo with gimbal on Wednesday. I have been lurking on the site for some time and have gained some valuable insight from many of you. Thanks so much. This is one of my first videos and only my third flight. I know it's not perfect but I'm proud of it!

Reactions: Del

I'm a total noob at all this. I never owned a GoPro or edited a video before. I got my Solo with gimbal on Wednesday. I have been lurking on the site for some time and have gained some valuable insight from many of you. Thanks so much. This is one of my first videos and only my third flight. I know it's not perfect but I'm proud of it!

Nicely done for a "noob".. We'll all get better, I'm sure.. Thanks for sharing..

Been flying the Solo since June. Just received gimbal and this is the 3rd flight with it. Still trying to learn the ins and outs of the Go Pro set up… Had Solo flying in the fast setting and I think I need to slow it down a little bit… Still pretty impressed with the quality of the video

Hey guys, just wanted to share another video I made. This is on the beach near where I live here in Florida. I've had Solo and GoPro for 6 days now and I'm having a lot of fun learning all this stuff. I never did any video prior so this has been a learning experience. I've gotten a lot of help from this forum so thanks to all the great contributors here. Next I need to find some video editing software that's better than the GoPro Studio.

Thanks again and enjoy!

Here is someplace I drive by every morning on the way to work. This morning, I finally made time to stop and film it.

Reactions: PSLJeff
Here is someplace I drive by every morning on the way to work. This morning, I finally made time to stop and film it.

Good job Rich....love the land scape coming out from the Fog...looks amazing :)

Here is a little more proof of concept type stuff. This was shot prior to the latest update
wifi mod on the channels done, cables routed with battery tray removed, props balanced.
shot on GP 4 Black in 27k 60 and cropped or scaled depending on shot to 1080p.

All of the editing was done completely in premiere elements on a surface pro 3 I5 processor.
did not even remove fisheye, did not process through GP studio, no post stabilization

Really not meant to be that artistic, was more of a test of all phases. shooting, and post to develop work flow. The playground scenes were shot on the same camera and settings but on a Feiyu tech G3 hand held gimbal.

Reactions: Del

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
No idea