Solo telemetry data is a bit lean.

Reaction score
Got the opportunity to use other drone brands, and got the chance to play a little with their tablet applications. It is really noticeable the nice clean look of the solo app on my iPhone/ iPad.
Still, comparing the telemetry data provided by the other drone applications, solo app is way too simple. Wish the app will give us more important data, and also more options on the battery alarm times. I am already quite used to the solo app look and feel, and the other apps sometimes give an overwhelming amount of things to look for. Would be nice that the quantity/type of data could be user controlled.

Attachments

• image.png
    image.png
    4.3 MB · Views: 27
Reactions: Tamj
I'd at least love the availability to actually fully control the GoPro as promised/implied.

See how the Phantom supports adjusting manual setting for the photo mode and seeing the change real time? Yeah, that feature alone would be fantastic.

Got the opportunity to use other drone brands, and got the chance to play a little with their tablet applications. It is really noticeable the nice clean look of the solo app on my iPhone/ iPad.
Still, comparing the telemetry data provided by the other drone applications, solo app is way too simple. Wish the app will give us more important data, and also more options on the battery alarm times. I am already quite used to the solo app look and feel, and the other apps sometimes give an overwhelming amount of things to look for. Would be nice that the quantity/type of data could be user controlled.
What additional data would you like? Use tower to see more data - then you'll have the tlogs with far more than other brands send. Or is it camera settings your after? Tower allows alot of customisation. I think it was a design choice to keep the solo app simple.

The only thing I'd like to see is efficiency for planning return flights but ppl will push the limits then. On the solo app swipe on the left side to center to get the map overlay, show both solo and phone location.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Also be sure you tap the telemetry bar to drop down additional information as in this video.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

yeah the solo app is missing some key functionality and info. but the good news is that the solo app is constantly evolving. with every update more and more is added. they'll get there.

Reactions: Norval

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nothingworks