Solo slowed down?

Reaction score
Hi I'm new to flying the solo and had a question hoping someone could help. I flew the solo a couple of times when I 1st got with no problems. Now all of a sudden it seems like when I fly the solo it seems to have slowed down without me touching any of the parameters and also my pre-flight clipboard on my inflight is no longer there? Could someone please help me in figuring out what's wrong? Thanks guys!

Hi I'm new to flying the solo and had a question hoping someone could help. I flew the solo a couple of times when I 1st got with no problems. Now all of a sudden it seems like when I fly the solo it seems to have slowed down without me touching any of the parameters and also my pre-flight clipboard on my inflight is no longer there? Could someone please help me in figuring out what's wrong? Thanks guys!

Any one got any suggestions on what might be happening here?

Is your Solo not gaining speed as before, or is it eventually gaining speed, just slowly. If the parameters have not changed (it is necessary to check), it is possible that the battery is no longer healthy and does not provide the required power. Observe the supply voltage during the flight.

Reactions: mlody
Hi thanks for response. 3dr is not as fast and the responsiveness seems sluggish as well. This happened all of a sudden? Along with my pre-flight clipboard on my inflight screen disappeared as well. Just did a reset on drone and controller. Haven't flown the drone since the reset but while looking into my inflight screen to see if clipboard came back up it didn't?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pvt solo