Solo seems to have failed after update attempt

Good grief you're all over the place on multiple different drones. This is impossible. None what you just described is what I suggested you do. I'm sorry but I cannot help you if you are so all over the place and keep doing the opposite of what is suggested. It's impossible and there is now nothing I can suggest you do because I have no clue what you have done, when, where, why, or how.
P2P, is there a way that i can just return the drones and the TX'S TO STOCK 3DR FIRMWARE and then start from scratch. The first drone i was working on is just not playing ball and the suggestions are not working. I thought trying the second one might get me somewhere closer to resolving the problem as something hardware may have gone bad on the 1st set and we may have just wasted time.
The second set i have loaded the 3.0.0 image on both the drone and TX, im sitting here 03.05am doing my best to not let it get the better of me.
The drone is outside sitting with red/green solid and solid white. Connected with the solex app.showing connected etc. the transmitter is showing no sats.
So basically my thoughts are to try and return them to stock and start fresh. if you can help me with that i would be grateful ie stock firmware as i think you stated that files are baked into the script. im not too sure what that means as in, are they baked onto the chip in both tx and drone and can no longer be wiped? please persit with me as i have no other way to sort this out.....
regards andy

Since it is unclear what state any of your equipment is in, I am unable to suggest any procedures.

P2P, i did listen to you very carefully,The 1st setup of tx and drone no1 was just not playing ball. I had loaded dev4 onto each device and the sad tones played. i calibrated and imu etc and still nothing. I got 8-10 sats and the leds on the pods as you suggest where correct but the whites did not strobe just solid.
i turned of both units and back on and let them do there thing, after 30 mins still the same. i could connect via solex over wifi. but i was getting what seemed odd two different versions on the the display at different times without changing or updating anything for hours, so this was an install that seemed wrong or corrupt hours prior.
my thoughts where to let it lye to the side and give my head a rest as it was just frying my brain why things where not happening as they should.
i thought i would start fresh with the second setup and i flashed the tx sd card with the 3.0.0 firmware which i had installed on the drone. i have obviously made it sound more all over the place than it is. the second setup has the same firmware versions on both tx and drone. dev4- the drone will activate and sit ready apart from the strobing leds white.
the tx sits ready but will not pick up sats where an hour before it was picking up 10 but would not launch when the fly button was pressed just the sad tones. the same as the first drone setup. my frustration is that i have followed the instructions to the letter, pressed and power cycled, paired and calibrated all that i should do and the two units are not playing ball.
Can you suggest how i return to the stock solo FW so i may just start from fresh and see if i can get these drone alive, i have the mavic pro drone with all its bells and whistles and the solo just creates a better vibe when im flying it. i dont want to scrap these if they can be saved.
so maybe when you have a nice cup of coffee and a choc biscuit and a headach tablet after my first few posts i can start with a fresh approach:)Many thanks again for your efforts, as kate bush and peter gabriel said-dont give up:)

UPDATE:
After following the step by step guide and checking everything over and over, we have found the exact same issues happening on a third drone. All the files from the repos through the solo app where refreshed and downloaded.......

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ihatethatihavetomakeanacc