Solo has two blue lights with green and red

Reaction score
I tried installing open solo but it is now stuck with two blue lights in the back and a red and green in the front. When the drone turns on it plays a fast beeping sound and then gets stuck on that color way as said before. I am on IOS and am using SidePilot to push the updates for open solo. Can anyone help? I tried the SD trick but there is a golden and latest storage location on that sd card and I tried putting the open solo update on it after formatting but my computer said there wasn’t enough space. Can anyone help with this?

There are step by step instructions in the SidePilot manual. It sounds like the Solo has been updated since the lights and sounds you describe are the way they should be with Open Solo 4 installed. If you have already updated the controller you should be able to pair them and continue with the instructions. If you have only updated the Solo you have caused a mismatch and will have to flash the cards. Here is a post that has a tutorial to flash back to stock so you can start over.

Flashing Solo to stock

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gabriela