Solo preflight update issue...

Reaction score
I'm Tinku from Bangladesh. I got my first solo feb 23, 2016 and still stuck with preflight update :p im using iphone 6s. the problem is, it start updating, after few minutes it says no internet connection..... im useing broadband+router=wifi :) i have gopro 4 black and solo gimble attached with Solo. last night i found this 3drpilots forum and read about this problem. 3dpilots says if i do solo factory reset and again do the whole process... it will work. but no one having "no internet connection" problem as i do.

in my country we have other UAVs but this is the first Solo, pls help me so that i can fly my solo. thanks :)

During the update process, there are a couple of time you have to switch between your WiFi with internet and back to Solo WiFi. Are you doing that? It sounds like it is waiting for you to switch back to the internet WiFi.

Reactions: Tinku Choudhury
During the update process, there are a couple of time you have to switch between your WiFi with internet and back to Solo WiFi. Are you doing that? It sounds like it is waiting for you to switch back to the internet WiFi.
Yes, I did that. At the first update time I didn't do the wifi connection with phone and controller and solo controller was switched off. Then I watch YouTube and follow the instructions.... Now I'm thinking about factory reset... Do you have any other sussetion? Pls help

Yes i did it :)

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

problem was internet connection. i live in a village, slow internet. it need faster connection :)
thx for your help

Yes i did it :)

problem was internet connection. i live in a village, slow internet. it need faster connection :)
thx for your help
Glad you got it working Beautiful shot there! I love all the green with the fog.

Great video! We are glad to hear your bird is off the ground and you are enjoying! Would love to see more videos from Bangladesh!
thx umbrella... every flight im having a new experience. 3dr need to develop Solo battery power. enjoy my new solo video :)

Reactions: Griffin Umbrella Co

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ihatethatihavetomakeanacc