solo drone upgrades for new phones etc.

Reaction score
Ok so I need some help. I have an unmodded drone that I wish to upgrade. I would like to know what I need to get this thing flying and sending the video to my galaxy s10 plus. I know mRo has the gps upgrade, but what else do I need to make this a functional flyer?

What do you currently have for equipment and type of drone. Send pictures of what you have to better understand what you need.
Its just an unmolested 3dr solo. and forgive me if I ask questions born of ignorance. I am not tech savvy with these things

Its just an unmolested 3dr solo. and forgive me if I ask questions born of ignorance. I am not tech savvy with
Its just an unmolested 3dr solo. and forgive me if I ask questions born of ignorance. I am not tech savvy with these things
I know I am going to need solex or sidepilot, but also wondering what hardware may be required. New gps chip? etc. Again, forgive my ignorance.

It is worth the money to get the Solex app and join this group: Facebook Groups. You don't need to modify anything to get flying with the app and it has some pretty cool features. If you run into issues, these guys can help including the guy who created the Solex app.
Look on the Facebook page for doing the upgrade to Open Solo firmware. Best thing that ever happened for solo including older machines that had the original cube installed. I have four solos three with standard cube and all are running open solo with no issues. Batteries are another matter.......

Reactions: Weaponized sloth
It is worth the money to get the Solex app and join this group: Facebook Groups. You don't need to modify anything to get flying with the app and it has some pretty cool features. If you run into issues, these guys can help including the guy who created the Solex app.
Look on the Facebook page for doing the upgrade to Open Solo firmware. Best thing that ever happened for solo including older machines that had the original cube installed. I have four solos three with standard cube and all are running open solo with no issues. Batteries are another matter.......
trying to get in now.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gabriela