Reaction score
Bundle includes Solo with 3-axis gimbal, m8n GPS unit, 6 batteries (2 used twice!), PolarPro prop guards, FPVLR 2.4ghz long-range antenna, GoPro Hero4 Black with Peau Productions lens replacement - 4.35mm f/2.8 72d HFOV 10MP(No Distortion), 3 GoPro batteries and external charger, GoPro touch screen, Solo Backback, 1 set extra props (used), extra sets of legs, Polar Pro 6 pack of ND and Polarizer filters. Full package $500, without GoPro and accessories - $400. Ship to US only.
This bundle will serve you well as it did me on many a flight! Very good condition. Original package price well over $3,000.

Attachments

• IMG_0506.jpg
    IMG_0506.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 71
  • IMG_0503.jpg
    IMG_0503.jpg
    278.4 KB · Views: 59
  • IMG_0550.jpg
    IMG_0550.jpg
    5.1 MB · Views: 55
  • IMG_0552.jpg
    IMG_0552.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 61
  • IMG_0517.jpg
    IMG_0517.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 51
Last edited:
Reactions: Housspin
I see many people have looked at this very complete package, so I am lowering the price to $400 firm.

Possibly, yes. I have a buyer already but not sure if sale is a tally going thru. I will get back to you.

Possibly, yes. I have a buyer already but not sure if sale is a tally going thru. I will get back to you.
If it doesn't I'm interested in the GP with Peau 4.35 lens....

Oh hell I'm interested in the whole shebang

If it doesn't I'm interested in the GP with Peau 4.35 lens....

Oh hell I'm interested in the whole shebang
I am giving the original buyer until Sunday to complete the deal. If I don't hear back from him by Monday, I'd be happy to sell it to you. But honestly, I think the $400 is a very fair price for the large amount of extras included in the package. I'll get back to you one way or the other on Monday at the latest. Hang in there, and thank you for your interest.

Sorry, U sold it already. If I knew how to markitas sold I would, But thanks for asking anyway.

I really didn't understand the answer. Who is "U"? What does "If I knew how to markitas sold I would" means?, etc.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ihatethatihavetomakeanacc