Solex: New App just for Solo!

ATTENTION​
New Sticky created for Solex. All New Posting should be created here:

I think all the features that lacking in the android ver. Now available via third party.
Check it out...
Use this app with your 3DR Solo to get extra features.
* The Smart Shots you know:

- Orbit
- Selfie
- Cable Cam
- Zipline

Plus 2 new Follow modes:

- Manual (point to follow object)
- Record (record a track, and follow the recorded track)

* Auto-fly to the start of cable cams and recorded flights

* Geofences: Keep your Solo within a confined area to fly safely.

* Home Pointer: Points the way home to make navigation back to launch easy
* Return To Me: Have Solo track your location as you move around, and fly to you on RTL.
* Distance Fence: Avoid flyaways with Max Distance.
* Widgets:
- Pitch/Roll
- Vibration
* Sharing: Share Cable Cams, Geofences, recorded flight tracks, etc with others.

Sticky for Solex. a place for updates, talk & questions answered by creator @Kelly Schrock . -----.>Link Solex for Solo
Can solex be installed on multiple devices?My laptop, tablet, phone?

Can your laptop run Android apps?

Two devices is the limit I believe.
Like any Android app, as long as you are logged into your account in the Play Store, there is no limit. I have 4 android devices and have some paid apps on all 4.

Like any Android app, as long as you are logged into your account in the Play Store, there is no limit. I have 4 android devices and have some paid apps on all 4.

As long as each device is logged in to the same Google account you can install it on all, few or none of them.

First, your insights are very much appreciated. The problem is that when you personalize an analysis you bring YOUR interpretation forward.
I would be really helpful to people who have a great deal of time, energy, passion and money into Solo, if you would simply relay facts and qoute sources.
For instance, its compleyely irresponsible to claim that 3dr is nearly broke. You don't know anything about 3drs finances, or prospects for further funding. If you were to qoute Mr. Anderson saying it were true then we might see cause for your statement. However, if Mr. Anderson did say such a thing (which he has not) it would only indicate that he said it. You get my point?
You seem like an intelligent guy but you're implication that your opinions are fact insults your intelligence.
Secretly, as a new Solo user, I have this hope that 3DR will pick up the thread on Solo and its apps sometime in the future. I won't hold my breath, but I will say a prayer :)

Really loving the look of the Solex app (starting my search for a cheap Android tablet now), but have a question: does Solex have multipoint cable cam? I've looked everywhere I can to see any reference to the cable cam being multipoint, but haven't seen anything about it. That's my favorite/most-used feature of the Solo App... so if I'm going to switch to Android/Solex, I want to be sure that's still available.

Thanks!

i made the 2 for 1 sale $400.00 got me 2 of them what a deal /i run one with 3dr and the other with solex .it is a learning curve

Any chance we will ever see solex ported over to Chromebook OS ??? Would be killer to be able to use my Chromebook as a solex screen

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ihatethatihavetomakeanacc