Solex initial setup issues.

Reaction score
So finally decided to take the step and upgrade (?) to the new Solex app after reading all the hype on the forum and watching one of the webcasts with a few of the Solo gurus and tech developers. I had to purchase an android device to do so (Samsung Tab3) and now I can't get the program to bloody work! It appears to not recognise my vehicle (solo) to add and as such is pretty much useless to me at this stage. I've looked at the manual on line for help, but the one that I'm looking at doesn't seem to show a "how to set up" step by step guide after installing the app. Any chance someone can point me in the right direction. Please tell me I don't initially need the green cube to use it...although I am looking at upgrading at a later time. I'm flying a stock standard Solo. Any help appreciated.

I had that issue in the last release first make sure you are connected to the solo wifi. Look on the solex app where it says "connect to UDP" drop that down to USB hit connect wait and then switch it back to UDP and hit connect, this may or may not work, I think Kelly fixed this issue in the newest release or maybe not?

Also, a Tab3 is pretty severely under-powered for video streams like the one from Solo. It also hasn't been updated since Android 4.4.2.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Minh44