So long fellas !

Reaction score
I have told 3DR I am returning the Solo for a refund.

Been great getting to know everyone and wish you all the VERY best with your Solos.

I am out of here :(

Rich

Take care, happy flying! Maybe if you put that Solo away in the closet for a month or 2, fly theP3 for a while. Then see what there is to offer.......
See ya!:)

Reactions: GoodnNuff

Been great getting to know everyone and wish you all the VERY best with your Solos.

Rich
So I'm guessing 3dr didn't have any answers for you on your grounded bird after the update. Did they try to troubleshoot, I've not seen any others with this issue yet, mines ok but I hope it's not widespread, last thing they need at this point.

Any way it goes good luck.

I guess the only people who truly know what the return/refund rate is are the bean counters at 3dr

so long good frend and i do mean good frend.
best of luck .
Dirby.

WOW rmmccabe… You've been a HUGE asset on here. Thanks!

I just ordered a P3 for Delivery Friday. I have shooting I'm missing out on and just can't wait. The non-Gimbal is a miss that just can't be overcome.

I'm probably returning Solo as well… Curious to see Solo II early next year...

Man I've been reading your posts and you have had a rough way. Seems most are having better luck with 3dr sorry yours hasn't been so pleasant. Cant really blame ya from the experience I saw too bad happening now. I gave up on the RCG solo thread for a while a few are great there but it's too many just trolling or fighting to find any usable info and have a life over there. I've been reading here just not posting, maybe we'll see ya back down the line sometime.

Hah! I'm gonna buy a Phantom 3, so you might see me again at the other place.

Shhh don't tell. Your only supposed to have one or the other. Kidding have the P2 myself. Sure feels this way being on the other forum though, it's a battleground or playground more appropriately latley.

Seems much calmer here just not as active but if that means no fighting less activity is ok by me.

We'll miss you Rich. Enjoyed chatting with you. Safe Flying.. Would love to meet up some time!

Take Care..
Jubal

Rich

Well you aren't getting any younger...go on get out of here ya'old fart....:p

Really can't blame you for giving it back. We'll leave the light on and do the hard work while you're gone. Fly high and far...

Thanks for the welcome sorry to say but I see a few folks from over there have been coming here as well though and not only are they not owners of solo but they aren't going to be helpful to say the least. Hope the mods here are paying attention cause they seem to be like roaches once you see one there everywhere. They gave up on the vs thread cause nobody with solo bothered with em now that less folks are in the owners thread I'd bet they try here, I don't understand it myself.

Seems much calmer here just not as active but if that means no fighting less activity is ok by me.

Glad you made it! That is such a mess over there. I just don't get it.. Much more info in here..
Fly Safe..
Jubal

We'll miss you Rich. Enjoyed chatting with you. Safe Flying.. Would love to meet up some time!

Take Care..
Jubal
Stop over any time. Have a cold one if @Sarah B hasnt drank all of it :)

Just got this email.

Rich,

Sorry for calling late I had a couple of 3 hrs meeting so I got kinda busy.
I got 2 theories of what may be causing the issue you are having.
I left you a voicemail explaining let me know if you want to try the troubleshoot or proceed with the refund as you are in your right.
But I can also have a new solo shipped to you overnight to change the one you have and this solo would be tested by our RMA department.

Gary Gregory
[Tech Support Engineer

Stop over any time. Have a cold one if @Sarah B hasnt drank all of it :)

Just got this email.

Rich,

Sorry for calling late I had a couple of 3 hrs meeting so I got kinda busy.
I got 2 theories of what may be causing the issue you are having.
I left you a voicemail explaining let me know if you want to try the troubleshoot or proceed with the refund as you are in your right.
But I can also have a new solo shipped to you overnight to change the one you have and this solo would be tested by our RMA department.

Gary Gregory
[Tech Support Engineer
Have to say.. Not a lot of companies out there of any kind that you would get that from..

Take Care Rich....Not a lot of level headed people like you on the forums.

Fly Safe..

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Minh44