Should videos taken with the gimbal be this shaky?

Maybe you should look at your PID rates ?
My video is rock steady... Even when flying in Gusty winds.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.
Looks good but I see some yaw wag in that video far from rock steady but not bad for what it is

Looks good but I see some yaw wag in that video far from rock steady but not bad for what it is
I was flying in manual mode at that portion of the video I wanted to play with yaw when a strong gale force gust port side..I decided to play in manual mode.. That was a half flip.
You'll see worse than that with my fixed wing once I get it airborne. I hope to have it banking left/right, rolls and bankrolls.

I have the solo flight mode A button set for manual mode. So I take off in stabalized mode... switch to manual mode... and then back to stabalized mode with RTL.

I'm hoping to record a a complete crazy manual flight with the solo soon too.

I was flying in manual mode at that portion of the video I wanted to play with yaw when a strong gale force gust port side..I decided to play in manual mode.. That was a half flip.
You'll see worse than that with my fixed wing once I get it airborne. I hope to have it banking left/right, rolls and bankrolls.

I have the solo flight mode A button set for manual mode. So I take off in stabalized mode... switch to manual mode... and then back to stabalized mode with RTL.

I'm hoping to record a a complete crazy manual flight with the solo soon too.
Gale force where was this? Banking rolls? Stabilized mode and return to launch with no GPS huh?

Last edited:
Two weeks ago Saturday off the coast of South Dartmouth / Westport. I have button A set to switch to manual mode and all of us that fly solo know press fly to resume gps flight ,. Once I was over the cornfield I resumed gps guided flight.

There have been strong wind gusts out of the south for the past three weeks. Strong enough to postpone the maiden flight of my fixed wing rear prop sailplane.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Minh44