Shipping time for warranty parts from 3DR

Reaction score
Hi All,

Would like to ask, how long usually it takes 3DR to ship parts in case of warranty accident.
Had a crash, 3DR wrote they will ship my warranty replacement motors on 21 Jan 2016 and "You will receive an email confirmation along with tracking number once the order ships to you.", but still got none.
More than two weeks passed, so way too long IMO. By the way, I'm from Europe.

Thanks all
Nerius

Hi All,

Would like to ask, how long usually it takes 3DR to ship parts in case of warranty accident.
Had a crash, 3DR wrote they will ship my warranty replacement motors on 21 Jan 2016 and "You will receive an email confirmation along with tracking number once the order ships to you.", but still got none.
More than two weeks passed, so way too long IMO. By the way, I'm from Europe.

Thanks all
Nerius

Hi Nerius,
It shouldn't take that long. Please send me your ticket number or email address and I'll have it shipped out to you. [email protected]

Reactions: Nerius and Maddog
3 weeks passed today, but 3DR still did not shipped my warranty replacement motor pods, even with email sent to Mr.Vu :( . What's a problem 3DR? It's way too long!

damn wonder what the fuss is about on this one... keep us updated

I live in San Diego. So close to the company that I dropped off my broken gimbal in person. Took almost a month to get it back.

They really need to do something about their wait times or compensate the user. Dropping it off to them and then waiting a month to receive it back when you live in the same city is BS! I understand if you lived in Siberia but not the same city.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: Nerius
what no way lol u gotta be kidding me so it was close enough to drop it in person but overall it took a month to get a replacement? wtf if you think about it they should have been able to replace it within the same day lol

Reactions: Nerius
Update: After writing about this problem in FB Solo group and kind help from 3DR employees, just received shipment info for my replacement motors, plus, additionally, 3DR are sending me free battery and propellers as compensation for delay. What can I say: Top Service Now :)

Update2: should receive motors on Monday (I hope), but funniest thing I was charged import taxes (I'm in Europe) for warranty replacements and gifts for long delay (more than 40 days now) in replacement from 3DR. Don't wanted agree with this nonsense, so got some partial compensation for this from local dealer which I purchased Solo from (discount on battery), but 3DR are doing this wrong way: we shouldn't be charged for warranty replacements. Also, warranty takes way too long, especially in Europe and no spare parts to buy here. I'm reading about problems in US, but this is much worse in Europe and, in my opinion, 3DR really doing business wrong way here.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ihatethatihavetomakeanacc