RP-SMA 2.4GHz 25 DBi Yagi Wireless WiFi Antenna

Do you ever encounter a problem with it? Like battery must store inside a plastic bag, etc?
Never have problem as long your battery inside the backpack , for international regulation you can carry on 2 Li-Po under 100watt and bring it to cabin inside the backpack , indonesian pilot what is your real name , I want to invite you to Solo Indonesia WA group or are we already know each other ?

And I dont know why people are jumping on the FPVLR antennas, they may work but people dont realize that they are circularly polarized and the Solo antennas are linear, so 3db (a lot of distance) is lost.

With linear polarized antennas you only get full coupling when both the transmitter and receiver antennas are aligned and if they actually become cross polarized (one vertical and one horizontal) there is a great deal of coupling loss. With a circular antenna coupled to a linear antenna that doesn't happen but you do lose 3 db. These antennas have gain of 10.5 dbi. Knock off the 3 dB and you have 7.5 dbi. A monopole over a perfect ground plane would have a gain of 5.2 dbi and so you have an advantage here of at least 2.3 dB (as the ground plane at the controller is hardly ideal the effective gain is probably only 4 dbi at best) so you probably have an increase of at least 3 dB in EIRP. Theoretically that will multiply your range by 1.41 but I'm guessing that with no cross coupling loss caused by changes in attitude of the bird or how you hold the controller you'd do better than that.

Never have problem as long your battery inside the backpack , for international regulation you can carry on 2 Li-Po under 100watt and bring it to cabin inside the backpack , indonesian pilot what is your real name , I want to invite you to Solo Indonesia WA group or are we already know each other ?
Amadeus krisna
+6281290201319

Amadeus krisna
+6281290201319
im thinking to buy one in halo robotics but too much expinsive almost double a price is there any authorized store in jakarta? i have plan to visit my gf tis coming june i think wanna take footage prambanan or burubudor i been there once but like to go visit again.

What do you guys think about a 15DBI yagi with 23° vertical lobe and 26° horizontal? Far enough out it wouldnt be hard to aim right?

Define far enough out :)

That's about 10 degrees less than the FPVLR and similar antennas. You also won't have the 3db loss going from the Solo's linear antennas to the FPVLR's circular antennas. So it would be an extremely effective but highly directional antenna. Are you going to put it on an antenna tracker tripod or something?

I thought about building a shelf that I could wear and set my controller and stuff on. Then I could mount the antenna on that and it would remain "aimed" while I was wearing it.

Far enough out would the max range of the stock or ALFA antenna. :)

actually my girlfriend from bandung every 3 months she come to philippines and i told her if she can carry a drone for me but shes little bit scared how to manage in the airport until now i been waiting the availability in my country but no luck coz i wanted to buy solo.
Dude u can bring a drone in phil im from new jersey and originally from phil there is nothing wrong bring a drone specially solo. I bring mine and i dont have problem.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Minh44