Rewind, how to?

Reaction score
Hi all, don't want to sound like an idiot, but what are the details on how to use rewind? I have set the parameters via the app but can't find the details on how to operate this feature. Cheers

Hi

Pressing and holding the pause button will implement rewind. I have heard that pressing RTH twice will also implement rewind although I haven't tried this.

Before the latest update a loss of signal would implement rewind but now solo goes into RTH.

ShaunD

Don't worry, you're not an idiot. 3DR the rewind behavior and what happens with various button several times in the last few months. They've said nothing, provided no instructions, and made nothing consistent or logical. It doesn't work properly in the current firmware (2.4.1-6), and I don't believe it ever has.

I wouldn't hold your breath on that. I'm not sure there is anyone left at 3DR to actually fix it....

Don't worry, you're not an idiot. 3DR the rewind behavior and what happens with various button several times in the last few months. They've said nothing, provided no instructions, and made nothing consistent or logical. It doesn't work properly in the current firmware (2.4.1-6), and I don't believe it ever has.
It works 100% on iOS with the previous 2.4.0-3 release and works also with Android 2.3 when it got enabled using once an iOS device.
They broke it in the Android 2.4 app.

I think rewind was killed in FW 2.4.1-6. So I don't think it matters whether you're on iOS or Android. The app settings do nothing.

Reactions: KrisTheAJ

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mr M