Remove pirate face from Solex screens

Reaction score
Hi all,
It's been a while since I've been on the forum and I have just started using Solex. I've stumbled across an annoying issue whereby I get a pirate face symbol in the middle of my screen. Is there any way I can disable this? Thanks in advance from Australia :)

That's what it does when you steal the software and sideload it without paying....
P2P Huh? I bought it about 6 months ago and just transferred it from one device to another today. I thought you could have it moved from one device to another and on multiple devices as long as I paid for the original copy? Man that sucks if I can't as the program wasn't cheap!

Other than buying another copy of Solex is there another option in having it put onto another device LEGITIMATELY.

Nope, still getting the pirate image in the middle of the screen on the device I want to have Solex transferred to. Any other suggestions?

I have no problem with it transfer to other devices as long as same google play email. Now I have three solex up and running

All sorted. Thanks Rex Barlow for alerting me. I had multiple Google accounts! This sight rocks!

Reactions: artcuda
The app also supports family sharing. If you have this set up you can use different accounts on different devices to run the one purchased version of Solex.

Great point Matt....... Drone pilots stealing software, or not using correctly!!!!!!!

Again thanks to those that provided constructive feedback to help through the issue at hand and further guidance. Appreciate your knowledge / experience.

Reactions: fvincent

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ihatethatihavetomakeanacc