Solex vs Open Solo 4

Reaction score
Hello there,

I am very new to the drone flying field, but the little that I did, I've enjoyed very much! :) For a while I've had a problem that has prevented me from flying. I have resolved that problem and have
purchased a Solex app. Now, I am wondering, do I also need an Open Solo 4 to replace the Solo app(since Ive purchased a new Android phone and the Solo app doesn't work with the Android version that's on it)? Or is the Solex app enough by itself? I've looked at the Solex menu and it seems to have plenty of options. Please set me on the right track. Thank you in advance.

Solex will work just fine with standard firmware. So no, you don't HAVE to upgrade to OpenSolo.

Solex will work with the original Solo build. After you get comfortable and spend more time on 3DRPilots forums then consider upgrading to OpenSolo 4.0

Reactions: MikeyG1
Somehow I've gotten into the advanced parameter settings in the vehicle settings on solex and now I can't figure out how to go back to the simple settings like yaw speed and flight speed stuff .

I don't have my vehicle connected at the moment to do a quick look, but as I recall it's a tab at the bottom of the screen,. When you are on parameters screen look for tabs at the bottom. Same tabs when you are on the basic screen allows to choose between basic settings or parameters.

Hi everyone!
There is a list of features or comparison of the benefits of changing the 3dr firmware of the solo to the open solo 4?
I have look for something like that without any luck

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gabriela