Refurbished GoPro Hero 4 Black on sale again!

I'll throw in that I too received my brand new H4B as did several others here. I apologise as I started a new discussion not realizing this one was up. Yup same eBay listing reduced the price to $140 but sold out in minutes. To any still interested the listing describes the GP as a factory refurb and I don't doubt many are but not all of them. Be mindful that this is not a private seller. This is the GP eBay Store. Watch the listing. No doubt GP will replenish inventory.

2018-02-24_12-45-02~2.jpg

I bought one on ebay, not a refurb, but what I thought was a reasonable deal, just wondering what the freezing issue is and if mine has it?

It might run one minute or ten but it freezes and you need to pop the battery. Heat and card are not the issue as my first hero4 had the problem and replacing the sensor was the only fix. I agree with those that find the Sony sensor is at fault but really doesn't matter in the end.
hero 4 black freezing at DuckDuckGo

Mailman just delivered my GoPro, it is like new condition, no signs of any use. (UPS transferred it to USPS for final delivery)
Wish I could've snagged this deal. I bought my GoPro 4 at almost full retail.

It might run one minute or ten but it freezes and you need to pop the battery. Heat and card are not the issue as my first hero4 had the problem and replacing the sensor was the only fix. I agree with those that find the Sony sensor is at fault but really doesn't matter in the end.

That's crazy! I never heard of this and I own two H4Bs. One I paid $300 for on sale back in the day and the other came in a bundle with back pack, etc for $535 from B and H.

If any of you guys have an REI nearby, check out their garage sales- the next one is 17 March-
It’s hit or miss but my last few times, I found gopro hero 4 black for $100 and another for $120 ( it had some addition accessories )
both perform flawlessly.
I wonder if the Back Bone Ribcage $199 would solve some of the freezing issues some guys are experiencing. It’s designed for the Solo and has a pretty cool leveling device and you can change out the lenses. They are not cheap though.

Received mine, very fast delivery, works fine and whole bunch of new extra stuff with it

Reactions: XevetS

I bought a Hero 4 Black refurb from an eBay seller a while back and it had this freeing issue from day 1. Popping the battery out and in was the only way to get it to work again. Luckily the seller gave me a refund, and I bought another one for $150 on eBay, which is working fine so far.

I bought a Hero 4 Black refurb from an eBay seller a while back and it had this freeing issue from day 1. Popping the battery out and in was the only way to get it to work again. Luckily the seller gave me a refund, and I bought another one for $150 on eBay, which is working fine so far.
The seller in this thread is a GoPro. And you get 1 year GoPro warranty.

I just picked up another. I got all mine from this eBay GoPro store. Factory refurb with 1 year warranty, and at 139 it does not get any better!

Just ordered one. Glad I looked at this threa today.
Can’t beat the price.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Minh44