Welcome to 3DRPilots.com

1. Anndybo

2. daniel s

[QU ...E="Anndybo, post: 132061, member: 10844"]damn, they reduced price, just bought one week ago for $149!
    GoPro Certified Refurbished HERO4 Black | eBay[/QUOTE]
    Yep .I went with the hero 4silver.. I lik the fact it has the led screen on the back so I can use it off the solo.. like u I got a refurbished one for $115..works great

3. XevetS

Somewhere in the Beautiful Nature Coast of Florida
    Did you receive this GoPro yet? Seems real weird that the Hero 4 Blacks are so low in price..

4. Anndybo

but the seller is GoPro! mine scheduled is for Friday

5. XevetS

Just ordered one $139.00 shipped..Can't beat that deal

6. frunobulax

I got a 4 black last week from this seller for $149. It seems new and came with the latest firmware.

It works perfectly in my solo gimbal except for the expected power on problem.

7. Learning2Fly

We're talking 2 generation old technology here! ... given that, the price is right! I wouldn't pay a cent more

8. XevetS

Folks here have recently paid a lot more for this camera it's a GoPro that works with the Solo Gimbal..Are you buying one? If not what exactly do you mean by that post?

Solo Keith likes this.
  9. Learning2Fly

Eaaaaaaaaaasy Steve!
    First off the point was to offer some explanation to the why "so low in price"... second, no I'll probably pass as I have 4 working ones at this time. Lastly I didn't know you had to be purchasing one to respond to this post

10. XevetS

Steve huh? First off I asked you If your buying one because I did not get that post of yours it seemed to me you were being a little rude, is that why your so defensive? Well How much did you spend on 4 Gopro hero 4 blacks?

11. Learning2Fly

Well one was included in a Solo backpack bundle that I scored on eBay the guy also threw in a Samsung Tab4 all for $440 then another on eBay $230, then the other two locally on CL for $170 and $150... these were all purchased before the Hero6 was released last year.

12. XevetS

OK I hate you....

I'm kidding with the hate you part BTW, Looks like you are a very frugal shopper and know a good deal, I do know someone who recently purchased one for over 400 bucks I'm thinking he got ripped off..I'm out of the loop on cameras I guess?

Learning2Fly likes this.
  13. Learning2Fly

Ha I hear ya!
    That eBay bundle deal was insane and i totally expected to get scammed but I knew PayPal would back me so I went through with it, and couldn't have been more pleased ...and lucky !
    The other eBay GoPro was used but not abused and had a weird ending time so I figured I might snag it in the cheap as nobody else would be awake to bid in the closing moments... again luck! The CL ones were just folks hungry for funds

XevetS likes this.
  14. notstock4long

Come on man, your username must mean Steve X. If not, then what??? We need to know!

XevetS likes this.
  15. Wanny07

Out of stock already

16. skyhax

Sold 10,668
    The sad part is that they had that many returns. Most of those most likely got a new sensor to fix the freezing issue. Not a real fix since the new sensor will freeze at some point also. If they honor the 1 year warranty this is a good deal for Solo owners who really need one of these anyway.

17. XevetS

LOL yeah I was wondering how he knew my name forgot about the Avatar handle, I was like Huh Did I get Haxord or something?....Yeah I know Duh..I've used that handle since the First person shooter America's Army debut...

18. XevetS

Yeah the main reason I bought one was I have a Green cube/Here-GPS Solo with 3d Gimbal and no GoPro just collecting dust, I was waiting for a deal and I couldn't justify spending so much money on one because it's 2 generations of old technology already (I read this somewhere) @Learning2Fly ;)

#18 XevetS, Feb 21, 2018
    Last edited: Feb 21, 2018
    jonbrotherton and Learning2Fly like this.
  19. jeffbanke

I bought one on ebay, not a refurb, but what I thought was a reasonable deal, just wondering what the freezing issue is and if mine has it?

20. Anndybo

Mailman just delivered my GoPro, it is like new condition, no signs of any use. (UPS transferred it to USPS for final delivery)

Attached Files:

brianuc4, XevetS and Wanny07 like this.