Please help my tablet will not conect

Reaction score
I was in the hospital for months when I was well enough. I went out to fly my solo but it when I went into the WiFi settings to connect the solo it would not conect with my Nexus or I pad unless I go into the house with internet. When I am outside and I try to setup the WiFi link it states underneath the solo link no internet connectiion. but it will work with my I Phone. I used to fly with my Nexus have I forgotten some thing or have things changed. I was in a comma for a few weeks and lost some of my memory. I really want to get back to flying please help

When you connect your tablet/phone to the Solo controller - there is no internet connection. The Solo controller creates it's own hotspot - but the controller has no connection to the internet.

When you connect your tablet/phone to the Solo controller - there is no internet connection. The Solo controller creates it's own hotspot - but the controller has no connection to the internet.

I appreciate your reply but is there something I can do about this. I used to fly in the area all the time. Part of the condition when I came out of the hospital is memory loss I am just trying to get my normal life back. I really appreciate any help
Thanks

I appreciate your reply but is there something I can do about this. I used to fly in the area all the time. Part of the condition when I came out of the hospital is memory loss I am just trying to get my normal life back. I really appreciate any help
Thanks

Nothing needs to be done about it. As long as your device can connect to the SoloLink network it should work fine with your Solo.

If you have a device with WiFi only, no cellular, this is the way it will work.

If you have a device with both WiFi and cellular, you may be able to use the cellular for access to the Internet even while your WiFi is connected to the SoloLink network.

Make sure your phone WiFi is off. The unit may be trying to hook up to phone instead of tablet. Had this happen many times to realize when I opened my iPhone it was connected as the app was open.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Minh44