Please help me. I have many question.

Reaction score
Hello.
I need your help

1. I know that contains pixhawk2 in 3dr solo. If so, there has contains telemetry module for example 3dr radio?

2. Do 3dr solo can operate without a controller with mission planner?
I said : (desktop mission planner + 3dr radio) and only SOLO without 3dr controller.

3. 3dr solo is the ssh communication. Is it possible to use in window mission planner??
I said: Without going through the radpberry pi

4. I want controll multiple solo only one controller. Is there a better way?

Hello.
I need your help

I'll try to answer :

1. I know that contains pixhawk2 in 3dr solo. If so, there has contains telemetry module for example 3dr radio?

Solo uses WiFi for communicating. There is no 3dr radio.

2. Do 3dr solo can operate without a controller with mission planner?
I said : (desktop mission planner + 3dr radio) and only SOLO without 3dr controller.
As of today, it needs a Solo controller. It may be possible to fly without it, but no one that I know has demonstrated this yet. But perhaps I'm only not aware of this being done yet. Without the controller you will need a WiFi access point to act as the communication hub.

3. 3dr solo is the ssh communication. Is it possible to use in window mission planner??
I said: Without going through the radpberry pi

You can use mission planner or Tower, connect via UDP from a WiFi connection.

4. I want controll multiple solo only one controller. Is there a better way?
I'm not sure.

#2 - the controller provides the rc, telemetry to/from solo so it is needed to be powered on and within range of solo. however you don't have to use it for controlling solo. for instance, mission planner can arm, take off, control solo, land and disarm without you touching the controller.

#4 the controller is paired to the solo via mac address. you can only have one solo paired with a controller.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Minh44