Please help i will pay $$

Reaction score
My solo drone (just bought)

Worked fine 3x.flights.

Then 4th flight I was getting a error (not flat).
- Then I did not have a way to do sensor calibration since.i had no factory solo app (phone was new)
-So I did a master RESET BUT ITS BATTERY DIED IN MIDDLE IF REST

NOW DRONE HAS RED AND BLUE LIGHTS AND WILL DO NOTHING!!!!

I WILL CASH APP OR VENMO OR PAYPAL OR ZELLE YOU $$$$ FOR HELPING ME FIX

I BOUGHT A 2ND DRONE TODAY SO I STILL VAN FLY BUT I WANT TO GIX THIS ASAP PLEASE

CLINTON COHEN

I cannot give you definite answer but someone else may come along with correct info so please wait. HOWEVER do NOT do the factory reset on the controller! If you have already done it on the controller too, then the problem may have gone too far. If you are NOT seeing "Preflight Update" on the controller you may have a chance to recover the bird. If you are seeing "Waiting for Solo" on the controller please STOP trying ideas and wait for replies on the forum.

Reactions: Solo Keith
My solo drone (just bought)

Worked fine 3x.flights.

Then 4th flight I was getting a error (not flat).
- Then I did not have a way to do sensor calibration since.i had no factory solo app (phone was new)
-So I did a master RESET BUT ITS BATTERY DIED IN MIDDLE IF REST

NOW DRONE HAS RED AND BLUE LIGHTS AND WILL DO NOTHING!!!!

I WILL CASH APP OR VENMO OR PAYPAL OR ZELLE YOU $$$$ FOR HELPING ME FIX

I BOUGHT A 2ND DRONE TODAY SO I STILL VAN FLY BUT I WANT TO GIX THIS ASAP PLEASE

CLINTON COHEN
Additionally, it goes without saying that you will need and OLD android phone and the Solo apk to talk to your drone if you can recover the drone itself. Otherwise you'll be needing use Open Solo on the drone and Solex on your phone/tablet. I have never done it but many here have.

Are you running the stock firmware or Open Solo 4? I would recommend purchasing the Solex App as it has the ability to calibrate the compass, level the drone, and control the gopro. If the copter is not running Open Solo 4, I highly recommend you upgrade the firmware.

Reactions: makatanav
It says waiting for drone on controller
If u can call me and help I will pay for your time

Are you running the stock firmware or Open Solo 4? I would recommend purchasing the Solex App as it has the ability to calibrate the compass, level the drone, and control the gopro. If the copter is not running Open Solo 4, I highly recommend you upgrade the firmware.
I can't get drone off red- and blue lights and not connecting to apps

Additionally, it goes without saying that you will need and OLD android phone and the Solo apk to talk to your drone if you can recover the drone itself. Otherwise you'll be needing use Open Solo on the drone and Solex on your phone/tablet. I have never done it but many here have.
I bought a old android so it works
Also my new S21 5g works with old apps! It runs great. But my drone will show red and blue lights and not connected to control

Get a Samsung S2 9.7 inch tablet. $120-130 on Mercari or EBay etc. This is an android that works perfectly with the Solo. Need an Extension to fit the tablet. I also Velcro the tab to the holder - double fail anticipation. This particular tablet was way before its time. Pretty fast, but not a 2020 iPad Pro - obviously. Best tablet I have tried. Best, Sean

It says waiting for drone on controller
If u can call me and help I will pay for your time
ph# isn't working, tried it, got recorded message. So I'm on the spam/scam list now? Ha .. anyway , try reseating the SD card with the booger glue in your controller and DO NOT try updates or you will most likely get into the endless Preflight Update loop. Peeps here ARE trying to help you, but there's a limit. Double check your phone number, it certainly isn't working at the moment.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ihatethatihavetomakeanacc