Peau Productions new remote gopro stock profile remover now out

after a few unsuccessful attempts, i finally got the app to work. the process is finicky, but in the end it worked. no more pink eye for me.
Any tips to get this to work I've been going through the process over and over and cannot get "the long beep" been turning the camera on and off without success ! So far your the only one I've seen get it to work lol

Nolan, I email Edgard, on the 4th this month and send him samples , no answer whatsoever. He said that after all the beeping and camera restarting, even if the dots keep on going and do not stop, the new lens profile is ok , already in the camera, I must just unplug. I repeated the process twice, the pink corners are still there.I asked if any software update to fix the issue......I tried both on Windows 7 and windows 8 same thing.

I got it to work as well, though I did the sequence like 10 times and never got to the end. Each time I ended up waiting and after a long period (15min and one time even an hour) I just restarted.
Of course I tested in between and so after many times the pink was gone - so it must have worked...

I got it to work as well, though I did the sequence like 10 times and never got to the end. Each time I ended up waiting and after a long period (15min and one time even an hour) I just restarted.
Of course I tested in between and so after many times the pink was gone - so it must have worked...
ive been through the sequence nearly 100 times , peau have told me tp change out files and all sorts of things ... still pink eye !!! so they just stopped responding to me lol

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pvt solo