SoldPro H4B w/Peau 3.97 and 4.35

Reaction score
Parting with a GoPro Hero 4 Black in excellent condition.

This cam is setup with a Peau 3.97mm lens, and comes with a 4.35mm as well. Original lens profile was removed with Peau remote software, no pink corners here.

The 3.97 has a tiny white speck on it which does not come off with fingernail. This cam/lens has been babied, so not sure of scratch or not. Image is flawless.

4.35 was bought used, external shows signs of install/removal. Glass and image are flawless.

325 shipped.

Both lenses offer a great cinematic feel. Below are some examples. First is with 3.97. Second is 4.35.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Attachments

• IMG_8906.JPG
    IMG_8906.JPG
    1.5 MB · Views: 28
  • IMG_8907.JPG
    IMG_8907.JPG
    2.1 MB · Views: 27
I'm tempted...
(Whispers) Do it, do it, do it.....

Hey Rich. You should be made aware, I have the cam up on the FB group as well, have had a couple inquiries, only one offer for asking price. I have to put him first in line, but that gentleman has yet to get in touch with me this AM.

I'll keep you posted.

-Rich (Blatt)

First come, first served.... Seems a good deal if no issues with the camera in general. Used is used however, I'm typically not that type of buyer, but was tempted based on the lens options.

I'll be MIA for a week, so I won't be able to act on the opportunity either way. It should be a quick sell to those that have less reservations.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bigmiiike0421