OpenSolo and python and such

Reaction score
Hey does anyone have a video or code examples of using Python with my newly acquired and upgrade 3DR SOLO with OpenSolo and ArduCopter. I basically for a first test just want to take it off the ground and say fly a square.

thanks!

I believe it's prety much the same as using python on a regular ArduPilot...
Read this:
Welcome to DroneKit-Python’s documentation!
I never did this on a SOLO, but I do use it on my "production" quad with ArduCopter and RPiZero with an ALFA wifi card and Rpi camera for a HD stream.
Using RPi as companion computer to do the hard stuff, and ArduCopter to do the flying.
It's actually pretty easy once you figure it out, plus on a SOLO you dont have to deal with the installations and routing configuration. Go for it.

Reactions: jonbrotherton
My 3DR solo is not working with GoPro 4 Silver, it use to work fine but I didn’t use in more than a year , it is update camera & drone but still nothing is just a black signal , any clue will be appreciated.
Ricardo.

I believe it's prety much the same as using python on a regular ArduPilot...
Read this:
Welcome to DroneKit-Python’s documentation!
I never did this on a SOLO, but I do use it on my "production" quad with ArduCopter and RPiZero with an ALFA wifi card and Rpi camera for a HD stream.
Using RPi as companion computer to do the hard stuff, and ArduCopter to do the flying.
It's actually pretty easy once you figure it out, plus on a SOLO you dont have to deal with the installations and routing configuration. Go for it.
This looks like a great start. I'll give it whirl. Thanks!

Reactions: spieky

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ihatethatihavetomakeanacc