one of the motors rotates .. SOLO disarmed

Reaction score
I used to have a crash. When I turned on the solo after the crash, the 2 ESCs no longer worked .. and they quickly got hot!
I replaced all the ESCs with Turnigy Multistar 32bit 20A Race Spec ESC 2 ~ 6S , one motor spinning pulses when the solo is disarmed. Other motors are normal. I calibrated the esc in the mission planner. All four motors start smoothly in the 5% motor test mode. I swapped the engines with esc, and noticed that this problem is only on the rear left. What are your thoughts ..?
installed open solo 4

Last edited:
Reaction score
Disarmed or not, power is running to the esc when Solo is powered on. I believe the ESC needs to be a SimonK FW compatible for Solo. Quick search reveals your ESC, " Turnigy MultiStar 32bit ESCs feature a proprietary firmware ", is not a SimonK variation.

I'm no expert, just stating the obvious. Hopefully others with more knowledge will chime in to help.
I thought about it .. need to try other esc. But why only one channel - the left rear.? why only in it there are these excitements? I assume that it is still a problem in the motherboard or in the cube .. I now have no other esc. I still have one motherboard with a cube, so I'll try again there.

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
4th_Dimension