one of the motors rotates .. SOLO disarmed . solved!

Reaction score
I used to have a crash. When I turned on the solo after the crash, the 2 ESCs no longer worked .. and they quickly got hot!
I replaced all the ESCs with Turnigy Multistar 32bit 20A Race Spec ESC 2 ~ 6S , one motor spinning pulses when the solo is disarmed. Other motors are normal. I calibrated the esc in the mission planner. All four motors start smoothly in the 5% motor test mode. I swapped the engines with esc, and noticed that this problem is only on the rear left. What are your thoughts ..?
installed open solo 4
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Last edited:
Disarmed or not, power is running to the esc when Solo is powered on. I believe the ESC needs to be a SimonK FW compatible for Solo. Quick search reveals your ESC, " Turnigy MultiStar 32bit ESCs feature a proprietary firmware ", is not a SimonK variation.

I'm no expert, just stating the obvious. Hopefully others with more knowledge will chime in to help.

I thought about it .. need to try other esc. But why only one channel - the left rear.? why only in it there are these excitements? I assume that it is still a problem in the motherboard or in the cube .. I now have no other esc. I still have one motherboard with a cube, so I'll try again there.

the problem is solved! I installed other ESCs - ZTW Spider 30A 2~6S (SimonK Firmware)
SKU163559.011.jpg
a friend gave .. used .. as a gift). In fact, the power is too much .. but.) I removed the heat sink - excess weight.
They work very well!

Last edited:
Reactions: RichWest
Hum so your Alex M..?
I used to have a crash. When I turned on the solo after the crash, the 2 ESCs no longer worked .. and they quickly got hot!
I replaced all the ESCs with Turnigy Multistar 32bit 20A Race Spec ESC 2 ~ 6S , one motor spinning pulses when the solo is disarmed. Other motors are normal. I calibrated the esc in the mission planner. All four motors start smoothly in the 5% motor test mode. I swapped the engines with esc, and noticed that this problem is only on the rear left. What are your thoughts ..?
installed open solo 4
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pvt solo