no picture from go pro in solo app

Have NEVER been able to get mine to work (GoPro 3). Doesn't matter which order I start it up in. GoPro works fine via HDMI to TV so it's not the GoPro. After going through every (and I do mean EVERY) possible start up sequence and GoPro setting with tech support on the phone, they had me take the Solo apart and make sure the HDMI cable was connected inside. And when that didn't help, they had me send it back. Got a new one in the mail a couple days ago. Same exact issue....no live feed whatsover. Talk about frustrating.....

Have NEVER been able to get mine to work (GoPro 3). Doesn't matter which order I start it up in. GoPro works fine via HDMI to TV so it's not the GoPro. After going through every (and I do mean EVERY) possible start up sequence and GoPro setting with tech support on the phone, they had me take the Solo apart and make sure the HDMI cable was connected inside. And when that didn't help, they had me send it back. Got a new one in the mail a couple days ago. Same exact issue....no live feed whatsover. Talk about frustrating.....
Hi Gabe,
I had the same issue. Looks like you have tried a lot of things to correct.
Mine wouldn't work until I changes the Gopro to 1080p M 30f.

Yeah, I tried that. Sorry to say, I think I'm going to have to return it and go with another platform. Ordered June 30th, got the Solo near the end of July....no live view....sent it back after trying everything.....got a new Solo mid August....still no live view.....still waiting on gimbal...just too many issues for me. It's a shame, because when everything gets sorted I think it's gonna be awesome! Just don't have the time to wait around. B&H is now telling me first batch of gimbals will ship 8/31 (not sure if I'm in the first batch though) and who knows how long after I get the until I can figure out how to actually get it to send me a live signal? I can't get a live signal with it the way it is, so not sure if the gimbal will help or hurt that problem.....but it could well be October before I get it all sorted, and October weather isn't exactly nice in Alaska.....

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Minh44