New Year, New Solo! Open Solo 3.0.0 released

Very sorry for the question if it has already been answered, slow to learn and very new to the Solo drone, first I love the drone and I have never flew one before. History, I have researched the 3DR Solo Drone for a very long time and purchased many used and a couple new 3DR Solos off Ebay, first flight was amazing!!! I would like to upgrtade all of the drones to Solex since it is so stable. But I need someone to point me in the correct direction to where I can find a step-by-step easy instructions on how to install Solex 3.0 on a Solo controller and drone from start to finish, Please!!!! Thanks!!!

Solex is an App for your phone that you can control the drone with. It's not something that you install on a controller or drone.
I believe you're referring to "Open Solo" which is upgrade software for your Drone and your controller. Funny thing is if you go to the very first page of the thread you're replying to, you'll see the exact links for installing Open Solo via Solex.

Reactions: Wetstone
Reserved Post #2
Pedals2paddles! I just got a solo and can’t get this thing off the ground. Can’t update through solo app so ended up installing open solo 4 but the controller will never connect to drone after installing. I’ve done it 6 times. What can I do?

Have you carried out the pairing step once you've done the install? Pushed the pair button underneath with a paperclip?

Have you carried out the pairing step once you've done the install? Pushed the pair button underneath with a paperclip?

yes, it says new solo press ab to connect. I do it and about 30 seconds later it says unable to pair, try again. I’ve done this many many times over

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pvt solo