New Tower Version.. Solo Live Feed

Reaction score
Not play store yet, so you will have to side load it. Get it at https://github.com/DroidPlanner/Tower/releases/tag/Tower-v3.2.0.1

Version 3.2.0 changelog:
New
  • (PR #1489) Custom altitude preferences:
    • Preference is accessible through Settings -> Advanced -> Altitude Preferences
  • (PR #1502) Offline map support:
    • Offline map preferences can be accessed through Settings -> User Interface -> Map Provider Preferences.
    • Offline map support requires a valid mapbox ID
  • (PR #1511) Kill switch support
    • Can be enabled through Settings -> Advanced -> Enable Kill Switch.
  • (PR #1526) Spline survey support
  • (PR #1527) Solo vehicle support:
    • Support video streaming from a Solo vehicle
  • (PR #1539) Add a Snackbar to the parameters screen to prompt the user for upload of modified parameters.
  • (PR #1538) Added a mission assistant window
    • Accessed by swiping up the control bar in the Flight screen during a mission.
Updated
  • (PR #1530) Fix usability issues with the parameters screen search bar
  • (PR #1533) Flight control bar material update.
  • (PR #1534 && PR #1536) Set the default imperial speed unit to mph instead of feet per second.
  • (PR #1544) Updated chinese translation
  • (PR #1545) Updated french translation
  • (PR #1479) Updated spanish translation
Bug fixes

Great to see Tower updated to cover the Solo.

I wonder when it will hit Playstore?

Great to see Tower updated to cover the Solo.

I wonder when it will hit Playstore?
Not sure how long that process takes, but just using the direct DL works well. You will also need to update 3DR services. I briefly tried the live view and it seems to work well. There is a very small view window on the right side, tapping on it will cover about 1/2 the screen with the map using the other. Very nice..

Not sure how long that process takes, but just using the direct DL works well. You will also need to update 3DR services. I briefly tried the live view and it seems to work well. There is a very small view window on the right side, tapping on it will cover about 1/2 the screen with the map using the other. Very nice..

What version of 3DRServices are you running? Mine is v1.2.20 but Tower keeps saying I need to update... which takes me to the app page... which doesn't offer an update option.

Sorry, I'm not an android person.

How long does it take after you sign up to beta test 3DR services for it to download? Am I missing something?

Reactions: Raybro
It states it may take a few hours to arrive.......I'm waiting as well.

EDIT: Just got mine as well.

LOL....I'm gonna have to play around a bit to figure out what is new.
Jubalr is the expert on this stuff and I think he's offline right now.

can i run this on windows 10 surface pro 3? i tried downloading bluestacks and installing it that way but get a few errors

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
apicasso