New Solo firmware available now 1.0.5

David, have not lost P3. Lost the Vision plus 3 times in over 500 miles of flight. All pilot error.

Yes they have a dog version and a RC version. The weight difference on the Solo is insignificant.

The range on RC version is better but the battery life is shorter. I have one hybrid that Eureka converted from a dog version to RC for me so it has the bigger battery and straight/long antenna. I wish Tim would start building these as stock items.
i just ordered the rc version.

Rich the way that you have this mounted on your solo can you charge the battery with out having to remove the tx from the solo?
thx Don.

Sure. No problem at all.

It comes with Velcro which should hold it. The Zip tie along with Velcro is insurance.

Here is a picture with charger connected. The only other things you need access to are the power button (yellow) and the LED that shows on/off and battery level by number of blinks (red).

mcmount.jpg

Sure. No problem at all.

It comes with Velcro which should hold it. The Zip tie along with Velcro is insurance.

Here is a picture with charger connected. The only other things you need access to are the power button (yellow) and the LED that shows on/off and battery level by number of blinks (red).

View attachment 252
thx got it.

Wonder if we call them if we can get a Group buy on this too.. Rich what do you think? Got enough pull to get the hybrid build at a discount? :)

Thanks
Ryan G

I can ask. Dirby already contacted them and Tim is building him a hybrid. Start a new thread to see who is interested.

I talked to Tim. He is out of town at moment. There really are no special pricing available but he will build custom units with the larger battery (aka hybrid) for the 3DRpilot guys at no extra charge !

I talked to Tim. He is out of town at moment. There really are no special pricing available but he will build custom units with the larger battery (aka hybrid) for the 3DRpilot guys at no extra charge !
thx Rich

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alan r pfennig