New Forum Sofware

I can find the media area, but my media is missing. Not sure what 3 lines you're talking about.
Top left corner three small horizontal lines takes u to settings but they are not there if I go to forum through google but If i go through chrome search it works fine

I'm using chrome on an Android tablet. Not sure if this has anything to do with, but the search seems to be not working.

I'm using chrome on an Android tablet. Not sure if this has anything to do with, but the search seems to be not working.
That's odd are u typing in 3dr solo forum. Mine popped right up. I had to relog in password. Working great now. If I try to use google to get to forum it pops up but I'm missing alot of my settings. Try searching other things on chrome to make sure chrome search is enabled.

My app is working fine, despite my phone was screwed-up by the latest AT&T upgrade. It's a Galaxy S7 Active. It was running Android 7 perfectly. With the upgrade to 8 it's a mess and several apps (even native ones) stopped working.
Luckily this one is working fine

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gabriela