ND filter

I use the polar pro filters with my gimbal. I found somewhere that a nickel on the back where the GoPro mounts and a penny on the pitch axis motor(to the gopro's right) will balance it pretty well. I haven't had any issues doing this and my results have been smooth.

awesome to hear man, I'd love to see some footage. Could you perhaps post a picture of your setup so I can get a visual of how it's supposed to look like? Also what did you use to attach the coins? Which GoPro are you on?

Thanks for the response in adv!

I just used some packing tape to attach the coins so it wouldn't add weight. Nothing fancy and I don't always use the filters so I dont want anything permanent . I haven't had much time to get any photos of it or post clips but I'll try and post back this weekend with some results.

awesome to hear man, I'd love to see some footage. Could you perhaps post a picture of your setup so I can get a visual of how it's supposed to look like? Also what did you use to attach the coins? Which GoPro are you on?

Thanks for the response in adv!
Also, I'm using hero 4 black.

Reactions: 1264_Solo
Here is very light photographic filter designed for Solo gimbals with Gopro which are sensitive for additional weight
ND4 or ND8 filer veight only 1.2gram!!!
http://greyfilter.webnode.cz/

Attachments

• 20140921_203647.jpg
    20140921_203647.jpg
    778.4 KB · Views: 5

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member