Mission planner

Reaction score
I have been watching videos of how to change the parameters after installing the here GPS system. I have installed the latest mission planner on my laptop. In mission planner I went to config/tuning and that's supposed to bring up the full parameter list but I don't get that option. I am connected to M/P through sololink. Is there another way to change the parameters(compass orientation)

All good on my end. problem solved . Turns out I was mistaking the wrong battery tray which contains an old Broken GPS. Thus I was getting the little revelry tone alarm . (I’m assuming that what that tune means ; Bad component plugged in. I switched the correct battery tray / new GPS and could finally connect to APM PLANNER AND SIDE PILOT. Completed the COMPASS ORIENTATION (set it to ZERO) . Hit “WRITE” or SAVE whatEver . Then rebooted and checked the parameters again. It appears to have held the change ; still reading ZERO.
Next is to go outside and do the compass calibration and hopefully will be in the air again FLYING.....a couple runs LEGLESS FOR HOOT AND EVENTUALLY WITH RETRACTS!

Last edited:
I have been watching videos of how to change the parameters after installing the here GPS system. I have installed the latest mission planner on my laptop. In mission planner I went to config/tuning and that's supposed to bring up the full parameter list but I don't get that option. I am connected to M/P through sololink. Is there another way to change the parameters(compass orientation)
Gatrgetr, I think the Parameters should load automatically. On my APM planner COMPASS ORIENTATION is under INITIAL SETUP, then Compass . Select 3DR Solo

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alan r pfennig