Reaction score
just got my HERE gps from www.readymaderc.com/
Super fast shipping to California and only $51.00 dollars
Now my problem: need a mast, I ordered one from eBay,
But I really like the one from Jester. The other problem
Is that I need MP or TOWER to configure the compass
And only have Apple devises. Should I just leave the compass
Alone, hard decision because having the compass up there
Is the whole point of having the HERE, I already have The mRo and works great. I'll appreciate any coments
.IMG_5172.JPG

I Just use APM planner on my Mac to change the parameter for the orientation of the compass. I also had the MRO before changing to the Here.

I Just use APM planner on my Mac to change the parameter for the orientation of the compass. I also had the MRO before changing to the Here.
Just downloaded APM planner to MacBook Pro, this is the
First time for me using anything other than the solo app.
I was able to connect, I see all info on the dashboard, nice
I try to explore more and stopped at Congif-running, then compass, selected one of the gray areas and out of nowhere
A got this warning, "inconsistent pre arm check" and the controller shoews magnetic interference, did a compass calibration on the Solo app and pass but the interference persist, what I did wrong, did I change parameters with out knowing, never happped before, this happened after a susesfull flight and landing. Thanks god I was using my practice Solo, please help.

get in change your parameter write it and get out
you can mess with some bad things in there
if it is like mission planner it will squak alot that means nothing to solo

I learned the hard way. The problem is that I don't recall changing any parameters. I went no further than configuring- running compass, and only open the gray area tu see a setting nothing else. As soon as I did that got the warning. Had to admit, I didn't knew what I was doing

ah ok
I only know mission planner.
For that you open it and make sure you can access full parameter list
then look for compass orient
Here is a video
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Reactions: FamilyFlyGuy
Thanks pyrate, I have to sort this out , the HERE is going on this bird, this was my first solo, never a problem untill now,
All my fault. By the way this is where I mess up. I just click where it says pixhawk/px4 the parameter said it was 0 then the warning.

Attachments

• IMG_5175.PNG
    IMG_5175.PNG
    3 MB · Views: 39
There was no need to use planner if you haven't got the Here connected. Looks like you will have to do a full reset as no way of knowing what's changed.

Pyrate, where do you order the Here with the base shown in the video? Need contact info.

IMG_5175.PNG
There was no need to use planner if you haven't got the Here connected. Looks like you will have to do a full reset as no way of knowing what's changed.
I heard that a Solo reset won't reset parameters, the reason I opened APM planner was to check a can conect, I never ment
To change anything but maybe by mistake I did, regret it now
Compass is mess up. you used APM change the compass orientation right, can you tell me how you did it. This is where
I think I accidentally did something but just opened the gray areas that was it.

. If you want to reset all the Solo parameters back to stock, using MP set SYSID_SW_MREV to 0, Write Parameters , and reboot the Solo. Then do level cal and compass cal with the 3DR app. Should be good as new.
Factory reset does not reset all the parameters for some reason.

Reactions: Wetstone
Thanks guys, It did the trick, AMP planner has a dedicated
Reset to default button on the advance view. One click took
Care of business, compass and level calibration and Solo 1
Was airborne again. I will keep thinkering with this app, Solo like it.

Reactions: Deleted member 3203
You can always reset your parameters & start fresh again if you feel like you messed up

just got my HERE gps from www.readymaderc.com/
Super fast shipping to California and only $51.00 dollars
Now my problem: need a mast, I ordered one from eBay,
But I really like the one from Jester. The other problem
Is that I need MP or TOWER to configure the compass
And only have Apple devises. Should I just leave the compass
Alone, hard decision because having the compass up there
Is the whole point of having the HERE, I already have The mRo and works great. I'll appreciate any coments
.View attachment 6392
You can set up compass with iOS using QGroundControl app.

Reactions: Ismael Bugarin

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gabriela