Looking for help with advanced flight modes

Reaction score
The settings in the Solo App are so simple that I feel like I'm missing a hidden world of options. I wish they included all this stuff in the manual.

So far I've found two sliders in the 'Performance' tab. One for speed and one for pan speed. I also got the altitude bumped up. Where I'm stumped is the 'enable advanced flight modes' switch. When I turn it on I get a warning, but that's it. I can't find options relating to the advanced flight modes that I supposedly just switched on. At least one person on YouTube figured out how to put in in Acro mode. I'd like to know how to do that, too.

The settings in the Solo App are so simple that I feel like I'm missing a hidden world of options. I wish they included all this stuff in the manual.

So far I've found two sliders in the 'Performance' tab. One for speed and one for pan speed. I also got the altitude bumped up. Where I'm stumped is the 'enable advanced flight modes' switch. When I turn it on I get a warning, but that's it. I can't find options relating to the advanced flight modes that I supposedly just switched on. At least one person on YouTube figured out how to put in in Acro mode. I'd like to know how to do that, too.

After enabling advanced settings, go back and look at the options for Buttons A and B. Now you can assign previously unavailable flight modes (including Acro) to buttons A or B

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gabriela