Level Calibration Help

Reaction score
How does one successfully complete the level calibration? When I hit calibrate..its states that it is calibrating but never completes or gives a new screen; the SOLO doesn't do anything either. The LED lights remain blue and red...

Does this have to be done away from metal objects and concrete as well?

restart everything...app..solo and remote

then power up solo first then remote and your app and start calibration again without the props

Thanks for the info! I completed the set up but the lights are still blue and red. Does this signify that updating is still required or is this the norm for pre flight?

PS- I also owe it to you that I have one of these right now...would still have been waiting for BH :D

Thanks for the info! I completed the set up but the lights are still blue and red. Does this signify that updating is still required or is this the norm for pre flight?

PS- I also owe it to you that I have one of these right now...would still have been waiting for BH :D

nope thats ready to fly mode..blue at the front and red lights on the rear..your welcome

all of us waited for this UAV! i was just excited to report whatever i found. Stay safe and Have fun!

How does one successfully complete the level calibration? When I hit calibrate..its states that it is calibrating but never completes or gives a new screen; the SOLO doesn't do anything either. The LED lights remain blue and red...

Does this have to be done away from metal objects and concrete as well?

When you tried to do the level calibration it should have walked you through the steps. First it tells you to set it on its left side then click "next" Then set it on its right side click "next" and so on. While MGOSAN is 100% correct about the lights, if you didn't go through the steps it somehow skipped the calibration. You can always redo it manually from within the app.

If you have problems during either the level or compass calibrations, power cycle everything... including your iPad/iPhone/Android device. Sometimes it's not enough to just exit and restart the app.

when i flew mine the front lights were GREEN and back lights were RED
is this ok?

when i flew mine the front lights were GREEN and back lights were RED
is this ok?
You sure you weren't flying your phantom Dirby? :D The front lights are an off white color.:confused:

How did the first flight go for ya???

You sure you weren't flying your phantom Dirby? :D The front lights are an off white color.:confused:

How did the first flight go for ya???
Didn't I see some where that you could change the color of the LEDs?

Help!? I flew the drone once then when I started it up after charging it asks me to do the level calibration. Tried multiple times with trying all options but it keeps coming up with error not calibrating :( I didn't crash it or anything and it worked perfectly fine the first flight :( please help anyone?????

Help!? I flew the drone once then when I started it up after charging it asks me to do the level calibration. Tried multiple times with trying all options but it keeps coming up with error not calibrating :( I didn't crash it or anything and it worked perfectly fine the first flight :( please help anyone?????
Try doing a calibration in a different area ...

I would call support. They are there 24-7 and see what they say.
Toll free at 1 (855) 982-2898

Call them. They are 24/7

I had a similar issue when starting the level calibration. On the very first screen when you need to click next to begin, nothing happened. I was using my Samsung Galaxy Note4 Phone with the Solo app. I tried using my Samsung Galaxy Tab3 Tablet with the Solo app and it worked. Basically, try another Android/iOS device.

I had a similar issue when starting the level calibration. On the very first screen when you need to click next to begin, nothing happened. I was using my Samsung Galaxy Note4 Phone with the Solo app. I tried using my Samsung Galaxy Tab3 Tablet with the Solo app and it worked. Basically, try another Android/iOS device.
Hey Kevin, welcome to the forum. I hope that Ben has resolved his issues by now, as that post was 10 months old. ;)

I think a few of us though, try to have two devices; one as a test platform... and another one that actually works so trying another device is always a good idea, if available.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nothingworks