Learning about Drones

Reaction score
Good morning everyone. Call me Dan, for now. I received a Solo for my b-day about two years ago. haven't flown it much, but now intend to get my part 107. Any help would be appreciated.
I also am a Founding Member of the Lakeshore Fab Lab in Muskegon, Mi, I own a laser engraving company and am a retired Micro-electronics engineer. Lets go flying.

A lot of people have a little app called "Remote Pilot Prepware". It's a handy little app that you can use to study or test your knowledge. There's also a few video's on Youtube that teach you quite a lot however they are also a bit old at this stage and although useful, you may want to make sure you're using the latest up to date information possible.

So now I want your review on those $150 laser engravers vs something like a $3000 Dremal laser engraver.

Good afternoon, dear colleagues! I am engaged in the simplification of the complex in real estate, geodesy and cadastre. Hello everyone from a distant country of Ukraine. From a country from which someone organized a testing ground for political research in the world. From the country where they destroy us to meet others ...
Thanks to Google for help with the translation (which is not clear - he suggested this).

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gabriela