Learn To Fly Manual...

Reaction score
Even though the best gps will give you peace of mind, be prepared for the unexpected.

Flying manual at a high level is all about anticipating movements, and making corrections very quickly.

I inherited this little drone by trading Xmas presents with my father. This thing is super quick and practically indistructable.

After learning how to fly this little bird, my Solo is a breeze to fly in manual mode. I get a lot of enjoyment flying manual, definitely keeps things interesting...Elf.jpg
Lots of features and fun for under 20 dollars....

Even though the best gps will give you peace of mind, be prepared for the unexpected.

Flying manual at a high level is all about anticipating movements, and making corrections very quickly.

I inherited this little drone by trading Xmas presents with my father. This thing is super quick and practically indistructable.

After learning how to fly this little bird, my Solo is a breeze to fly in manual mode. I get a lot of enjoyment flying manual, definitely keeps things interesting...View attachment 7900
Lots of features and fun for under 20 dollars....[/QUOTE
I learned on cheaper drones to fly in manual mode...now that I have a solo it practicall flies its self

What is the name of your drone?

Where did you get this drone

It turned out to have a defect. It was supposed to shut off after losing connection with the controller. My little bird shot up to 200 feet and drifted away with the wind on a fresh battery.

Replaced it with another brand which I'm currently testing..

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
No idea