Good point. For 799 I have the solo, the gimbal, 3 batteries, the backpack 3 sets of blades and the solar pro LED lights. Probably going through buyers remorse but it does what I need so far

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'd still be going with Solo for that price. You made a good decision that you won't regret.

As others have said see how Karma plays out over the coming months and if it turns out to be a great drone you can always get one in the future. For now Solo is still the one to have.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Good point. For 799 I have the solo, the gimbal, 3 batteries, the backpack 3 sets of blades and the solar pro LED lights. Probably going through buyers remorse but it does what I need so far

Extra batteries are really a necessity, so throw in a few hundred more for a few extra for the Karma to compare apples to apples. You'd be giving up multipoint cable cam too. And we won't see how Karma performs for another month or so.

I'm not knocking it, but with the exception of the detachable gimbal and it's size, Solo is still every bit the equal of Karma and, in some notable ways, superior. And not that I'm complaining, but you'd be taking the same risk we all took with the Solo - buying early before the product had time to be tested in wide, real world use. I don't regret buying Solo, but I'd be more inclined to wait a bit longer before jumping on another brand new product.

The Karma sure looks interesting. But it is way too early for me to even consider it. I need to wait to get more info and see what people think about it.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Minh44