Just when did you order from B&H?

Mines came in today from B&H. I ordered 7/14.
Short test after smooth install. Everything works GREAT. Can't believe the difference!.
Hope everyone else gets there's soon.
I knew B&H would come Thur for us first.

Sent from the 4th dimension using my Nexus 6

I installed my Gimbal last night when I got home from work around midnight..I was up till 3am installing it and then testing the gimbal with all its function on my Coffe Table in the house ! The installation went well with no issues ...I even took off the battery tray to Make sure that there was no cables touching the Yaw..but did notice the Yaw was very close or even touching the side of the Mother Board..the cables are really Stiff and I notice the Gimbal Cable was forcing the Yaw to rub agains the mother board! So I just push the Cable the Opposite way to relieve the pressure ! The Yaw looked more center after that and away from the mother board with good clearance!
I put everything back together and powered everything up!
Everything looked good...had No funny Gimbal flopping of any sort!
Had live feed from the GoPro ! The gimbal responded very well with the manual tilt control ! I even played and set the (Manual Tilt Control)
Then after I was satisfied that the installation And the testing of the gimbal on my coffee table was fine ... And I proceeded to do My compass calibration to make sure that it was up to par for good Measure !

I havint done any test yet in the field with the Gimbal!
Hoping to get out tomorrow flying To fully test the gimbal and hoping everything goes well !
Mines came in today from B&H. I ordered 7/14.
Short test after smooth install. Everything works GREAT. Can't believe the difference!.
Hope everyone else gets there's soon.
I knew B&H would come Thur for us first.

Sent from the 4th dimension using my Nexus 6
Good to hear Steve..I'm glad to hear that your installation went well.. It just goes to show that not all the gimbals are Fuked..lol

Fly Safe

Mine FINALLY showed up yesterday... My official order date was May 19th because my April order apprentice didn't go through...

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Minh44