Just when did you order from B&H?

Some people are reporting they've got emails that B&H is now shipping their gimbals.

Some people are reporting they've got emails that B&H is now shipping their gimbals.
"Some People"? Isn't he related to "Another Poster"? You have to be aware that this is a serious subject with the Solo crowd and claiming "some people" have gotten emails without attribution just won't cut it. Please source your claim or we'll just chalk it up to more deceptive 3DR nonsense.

"Some People"? Isn't he related to "Another Poster"? You have to be aware that this is a serious subject with the Solo crowd and claiming "some people" have gotten emails without attribution just won't cut it. Please source your claim or we'll just chalk it up to more deceptive 3DR nonsense.

Just posting what some B&H gimbal buyers were saying on the FB group. I figured others waiting on B&H might be encouraged by the news.

Just posting what some B&H gimbal buyers were saying on the FB group. I figured others waiting on B&H might be encouraged by the news.
I would most certainly like to be encouraged by this news. However, as it has been theorized that the FB site is a stealth PR horn for 3DR, a lot of the posts are suspect. Tell you what, if you have the know how, grab a screen shot of the posts in question and post the images here - black out the names if you can. Consider it a public service.

Finally!

ImageProxy.mvc
ImageProxy.mvc
420 Ninth Avenue, New York, NY 10001
www.bhphotovideo.com
800 - 221 - 5743
212 - 239 - 7765
ImageProxy.mvc
Order Status
ImageProxy.mvc

Dear,

We are pleased to inform you that the following items from your order have been shipped. (If this email was sent on a Sunday or a Legal Holiday, your order has been packed and will be shipped on the next business day.)

Item Qty Item Description
3DGB11A 1 Solo Gimbal for GoPro HERO3+ and HERO4

We hope you enjoy your new purchase and look forward to serving you again.

>>>>

But I ain't letting up on 3DR until they start providing honest, comprehensive information for everybody waiting for a gimbal.

Finally!

ImageProxy.mvc
ImageProxy.mvc
420 Ninth Avenue, New York, NY 10001
www.bhphotovideo.com
800 - 221 - 5743
212 - 239 - 7765
ImageProxy.mvc
Order Status
ImageProxy.mvc

Dear,

We are pleased to inform you that the following items from your order have been shipped. (If this email was sent on a Sunday or a Legal Holiday, your order has been packed and will be shipped on the next business day.)

Item Qty Item Description
3DGB11A 1 Solo Gimbal for GoPro HERO3+ and HERO4

We hope you enjoy your new purchase and look forward to serving you again.

>>>>

But I ain't letting up on 3DR until they start providing honest, comprehensive information for everybody waiting for a gimbal.[/QUOTE
Congratulations ....
Congratulations ...preordered mine Aug 17..... So I think I'll be waiting a while!

Ordered direct from 3DR on April 28. It has been on the big brown truck for 8 hours now. But based on package weight, they still owe me a battery. Those that ordered B&H are really getting screwed. This fiasco has been even worse than the Solo release fiasco. B&H should have received enough units from the first shipment to cover pre orders. Then, once all preorders shipped, then shelf stock for all the brick and mortar stores.

I'm sure you've done this but just a thought. When I initially ordered from B&H, I ordered the complete package, but later canceled the copter when it became available at BB. When I spoke to the sales person, I specifically said I was canceling the copter and not the gimbal, backpack, and spare battery. Got the battery, and then the backpack, but on a hunch, checked my order and sure enough, the gimbal had been canceled. After many, shall we say, difficult phone conversations and chat sessions I got them to put me back in line. But if I hadn't checked, I'd still be here twiddling my thumbs. Pays to double and triple check with these guys.

No email yet but B&H just hit my account for the gimbal and the B&H app says shipped!

I'm sure you've done this but just a thought. When I initially ordered from B&H, I ordered the complete package, but later canceled the copter when it became available at BB. When I spoke to the sales person, I specifically said I was canceling the copter and not the gimbal, backpack, and spare battery. Got the battery, and then the backpack, but on a hunch, checked my order and sure enough, the gimbal had been canceled. After many, shall we say, difficult phone conversations and chat sessions I got them to put me back in line. But if I hadn't checked, I'd still be here twiddling my thumbs. Pays to double and triple check with these guys.
I had a similar experience. On 4/15/15 I ordered the Solo plus Gimbal and a GoPro Hero 4 Black. Makes sense, right? When I saw the complete bundle (solo + gimbal + props + battery + case) I called B & H and wanted to change my solo + gimbal for the whole enchilada. They changed it and cancelled my GoPro order. After they sent me the solo against my wishes ( I told them not to ship it if it was not complete) I called and said where's my GoPro? Long story short they have not been very smart about the whole 3DR buying experience.

Two days ago, I got an email from B&H stating gimbals are still on back order.
Sounds like they just arrived?!

Hopefully youse guys who ordered a long time ago gets yours foist!

Reactions: Michael Stevenson
Ordered gimbal from B&H second week of June. Credit card got charged today and received an email stating that it should arrive next week on the 14th. Can't wait. I'm thinking a lot more replies like this are soon to follow!

I ordered my gimbal from B&H on 8-22. They charged my credit card on that date but I'm still being told they don't have any.
I'm prepared to wait until all orders ahead of me are filled, but I was just wondering if earlier pre-orders were charged at the time of order?

I ordered my gimbal from B&H on 8-22. They charged my credit card on that date but I'm still being told they don't have any.
I'm prepared to wait until all orders ahead of me are filled, but I was just wondering if earlier pre-orders were charged at the time of order?
I preorder my gimbal on aug17.. And it look like B&H charged my card on that date also....but still no gimbal !! But patiently waiting that it will be here Some day ..! But I was also wondering about B&H charging my Visa when they havint shipped my Gimbal yet..is that Normal..I live in Canada!

Spoke with another CSR this morning -- i ordered mine 4/21/15.

Welcome to Live Chat at the B&H Customer Service Department. Please wait while we connect you to an agent who will be able to assist you...
You have been connected to Nathan Z.
Rodney: what is the Status of my 3DR gimbal on order #############
Nathan Z: Hello Rodney. My name is Nathan Z, and I will be glad to assist you. Please give me a few moments to begin working on your inquiry.
Nathan Z: I am sorry for the long wait, we are expecting them to come in on September 16, we will promptly ship it out to you.

Spoke with another CSR this morning -- i ordered mine 4/21/15.

Welcome to Live Chat at the B&H Customer Service Department. Please wait while we connect you to an agent who will be able to assist you...
You have been connected to Nathan Z.
Rodney: what is the Status of my 3DR gimbal on order #############
Nathan Z: Hello Rodney. My name is Nathan Z, and I will be glad to assist you. Please give me a few moments to begin working on your inquiry.
Nathan Z: I am sorry for the long wait, we are expecting them to come in on September 16, we will promptly ship it out to you.
ordered 4/16
Just got UPS tracking...:p

Reactions: TheeRod
I preorder my gimbal on aug17.. And it look like B&H charged my card on that date also....but still no gimbal !! But patiently waiting that it will be here Some day ..! But I was also wondering about B&H charging my Visa when they havint shipped my Gimbal yet..is that Normal..I live in Canada!
Don't think that's normal unless it's a Canada thing.
I ordered the whole enchilada 4/16 and they partial shipped and just charged for what they shipped.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
andre felipe colorado