Just when did you order from B&H?

No way of knowing how many B&H orders in the queue but curious as to when folks here placed their order?
I ordered online back on April 30. I've seen posts where others ordered well before that even.
Ordered mine Aug. 16th. B&H said middle to end of September. Can't wait!!

No way of knowing how many B&H orders in the queue but curious as to when folks here placed their order?
I ordered online back on April 30. I've seen posts where others ordered well before that even.

I ordered mine on 4/28, I received an alert from my bank that $399 was charged to my card so, I'm assuming a gimbal is being prepared for shipment.

I ordered mine on 4/28, I received an alert from my bank that $399 was charged to my card so, I'm assuming a gimbal is being prepared for shipment.
Yes B&H immediately took the money out of my account also. I feel they should have waited until it shipped like when I bought the Solo on line from Best Buy.

First post here. What's up everybody? I ordered the gimbal from B&H on 7/16 and it arrived yesterday. Hope everyone's orders are rolling in!

I ordered on August 18th and it is shipping today from BH. Yesterday I did order from Best Buy as well and that one gets here tomorrow. I guess I'll make sure the first one works before I return the other!

Reactions: Old Gimper
I ordered on August 18th and it is shipping today from BH. Yesterday I did order from Best Buy as well and that one gets here tomorrow. I guess I'll make sure the first one works before I return the other!
I just checked and it is in stock and shipping right away.

Mine is supposed to be shipping today from B&H photo. Talked to customer service and they said they got a lot in and that most of their orders are going to be filled. I ordered mine on August 16th

Good luck with your gimbals. I hope they are as good as I'm hearing.

I Preorderd my Gimbal Aug17... And also 2 Motor Pods on Aug30
So I sent them an email yesterday to see when I can be expecting my 2 Orders...
Got an email today from B&H

Hello , my name is Whitney H:

Thank you for contacting the E-Mail Sales Department at B&H Photo Video and Pro Audio.

Our buyer has informed me, all SOLO gimbals pre-orders should be filled by the end of
September. As for the motor pods, we unfortunately still do not have an ETA from
3DR on their release date.

Please let me know if there is anything else I can assist you with.

Thank you for choosing B&H.

Whitney H
B&H Photo Video and Pro Audio
E-Mail Sales Department
http://www.bhphotovideo.com

So it looks like I'll be pretty well Last getting a Gimbal (I have patience)
But for my 2 Motor pods..??????? Who knows!!! I sure wish this 3DR Game would Finally END !!

Ordered April 30 and arrived yesterday. B&H sent it ground UPS (thought it should have been expedited shipping) but given our proximity to NYC it probably gets here faster than locations further out. (?)

Install went ok thanks for excellent video by 3DR. A couple of issues getting the video feed to work but might well have been user error with updates, connections, whatever. Got it straightened out and now works perfectly in the few flights I've done so far. Different world being able to see/fly-- obviously.

Cancelled my DSLRPro order today and reordered from B&H. Should ship this evening. They must have a lot. They have been in stock since Saturday.
The only problem is I will forfeit my free battery.

Reactions: Jubalr
Cancelled my DSLRPro order today and reordered from B&H. Should ship this evening. They must have a lot. They have been in stock since Saturday.
The only problem is I will forfeit my free battery.
Its good news hearing that your gonna finally get your gimbal.. But kinda sucks about your Battery..!! Damn

Its good news hearing that your gonna finally get your gimbal.. But kinda sucks about your Battery..!! Damn
I've emailed DSLRPros and 3DR. Somebody will give me a battery......if nothing else, for all the misery.

Damn...just got a shipping notice too...Things are looking up! :D

I've emailed DSLRPros and 3DR. Somebody will give me a battery......if nothing else, for all the misery.
That's true.. I wouldn't give up on that Free Battery... Call .. Call.. Call.. Just bug the hell out of them until you get it..!!!! They should give it to you ether way !!!
I got my gimbal delivered to me a half hour before I had to go to work..!! I only had time to take it out of the box and look at it !! Now it's sitting on my coffee table at home and I'm at work..!!! You wouldn't believe how bad I want to leave work right now..!!!! Lol
I'll get home around midnight.. And I'll be installing it as soon as i get home :)

Reactions: Raybro
It says on their website that its on stock and ready for ship. Ordered mine yesterday and I'll be getting it on Thurs. Got a tracking number already.

Been watching these forum as I pre-ordered April 7th from DSLR Pros, talked to them yesterday and they told me they have not received a single gimbal yet from 3DR.
I saw B&H had the gimbal in stock, ordered it yesterday ( I'm in western Oregon) and I got it today before noon. (Yes I paid for 1 day shipping).
Mounted and seems to be working except for the "droop" issue reported on other forums, happened about a dozen times in the single flight test. I read today the issue seems to be with calibration when the craft is powered on oriented south, which I did. I'll test later today with power on facing north to verify, supposedly 3DR is release a software patch for this issue the first week of October.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Minh44