Issue getting the app to recognise the Solo

Reaction score
Hi all, brand new here so sorry if this has already been answered previously (I did do a look through the forum but couldn't find an answer).

I have been setting up my Solo and have found that whilst the controller is connecting through (I can control the gimble) the app will not recognise it. My phone is connecting to the network and registering the controller but is saying that the Solo is 'not detected'.

This obviously resulting in not receiving any video feed, but also the controller is requesting a level calibration that I cannot perform without the app recognising the drone.

Any help would be very much appreciated!

If it helps I am using an Android phone the app is saying that everything is up to date with the software.

Hi all, brand new here so sorry if this has already been answered previously (I did do a look through the forum but couldn't find an answer).

I have been setting up my Solo and have found that whilst the controller is connecting through (I can control the gimble) the app will not recognise it. My phone is connecting to the network and registering the controller but is saying that the Solo is 'not detected'.

This obviously resulting in not receiving any video feed, but also the controller is requesting a level calibration that I cannot perform without the app recognising the drone.

Any help would be very much appreciated!

If it helps I am using an Android phone the app is saying that everything is up to date with the software.

Thank you both for the suggestions, I will start with re-pairing the controller and if need be do a factory reset (after contacting 3dr)

Ok, so I triple checked the pairing with the controller, and it was all paired (issue was still occurring) and then somewhere in the midst of the restarting various devices it started working... not sure how it started working, but it did, so I'm stoked. Thanks everyone for the help! Very much appreciated!

Now to get flying and making videos!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MarkHKB40