IOS users: New BETA version of Sidepilot

Reaction score
Beta testers can test the new version by contacting creator Tom Brereton. You will have to download the app Testflight and enter the code that Tom gives you.

I can tell you right now the added features are great. Reset parameters, improved video feed and ads-b. IMG_2813.JPG

Reactions: RichWest
I’d love to test this out. I just messaged him through the FB group. Thanks for the heads up!!

Reactions: Wetstone
Hi all,

It’s been a while! If anyone would like to test the beta of the upcoming 1.36.5 release, please follow the link below. Feedback is greatly appreciated!
It’s been a while! If anyone would like to test the beta of the upcoming 1.36.5 release, please follow the link below. Feedback is greatly appreciated!

Note: Must be running iOS 12+. For older devices it is recommended to close all running apps while SidePilot is running to improve performance.

App:

User manual:

Note: the update is mostly bug fixing and updating the code base for the first time in 2 years. Hopefully it all works as expected, however I have not had access to my Solo (damn COVID) to test out Solo specific features such as the video stream.

Reactions: Wetstone
Just used the new version yesterday with an older iPad mini 2. running IOS 12.4.8. Video stream did not drop as it had in the past but it was slightly choppy. A vast improvement. My iPhone running 13.3.1 has a much steadier stream.

Thanks for the updates!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pvt solo