Installing OpenSolo...

Reaction score
I successfully installed the Here GPS on my Solo so now its time to install OpenSolo. I haven't done this before and I read that the installation is pretty straight forward with Solex which I own, so we shall see.
I hit a snag last week with the charger for my remote - the capacitor exploded randomly so I had to replace it. I just received the replacement in the mail today and am charging it as im typing this. The reason I'm posting this is I'm pretty sure that I will need some help (I usually do on new endeavors) so by the time I actually do need some advice hopefully someone will have replied by then and it won't be such a waiting game.
Thanks.

Search bar. you can plug in open solo or look for pedals to paddles. he has detailed info on the process

I can't connect to Solex. I successfully calibrated the compass with the Here GPS. It's detecting and connecting to 16 or more satellites. I tried to connect it to Solex. no luck.
it just says "connect to WiFi" and that's as far as I get. Even when I'm connected to my Solo. it's like it's not seeing the vehicle.

at the top click on the magnifying glass and type in pedals to paddles- it should bring up Matt’s threads pertaining to Open Solo- I think he explains in great detail how to complete this task with multiple sources, not only Solex.

nope. sorry about that. Type in Open Solo; you will see everything Pedals to Paddles has developed to accomplish this task.

open solo is easier than ever, been loading it since the first versions.
My last load I did with just a bare board laying on the table with a battery shoved on it, Was not even in a solo. Worked nicely, just follow all the steps and when you get to the reboot part, walk away for about an hour and let it do its thing

the sd install... i think you're referring to. the Solex approach hasn't worked at all

will the stock app connect to solo? and by solo do you mean it is saying looking for solo?
that would mean it is connecting to the controller
you just need to pair it up, that is in the instructions

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nothingworks