i can't see nothing comeing from the gopro camera in the solo app for ipad

Reaction score
hello i need help with my new solo i have a new gopro 4 silver camera and a new solo Gimbal but i don't see nothing on my ipad pro in the solo. app i don't see nothing in the live view screen. but I know the gopro is working because i can see back of the camera screen i can see the live view it is working. and i can when i use the gopro app can see the live video in the view window in the gopro app. here is my system info in the solo app.

----
is my solo all updated because i don't know?

Attachments

• IMG_5043.PNG
    IMG_5043.PNG
    105.6 KB · Views: 16
Yes i have the gopro 4 silver do you think problem is I have the gopro wifi on in the camera, I didn't click on fly. Too because i was in my house. I am disabled i need body to help me the yesterday was the first time i take solo out of the box and stup all up

Yes i have the gopro 4 silver do you think problem is I have the gopro wifi on in the camera, I didn't click on fly. Too because i was in my house. I am disabled i need somebody to help me the yesterday was the first time i take solo out of the box and setup all up

I've started seeing this same thing with my iPad. There will be telemetry to Solo on the iPad but no video. If I simultaneously turn on an android device I'll see video to that device.
It had been quite some time since I'd tried the Solo with the iPad and meanwhile there have been updates both to iOS and the Solo app. Perhaps breakage in there somewhere.

Ok i will try it soon can but like say I am disabled. I need someone to help me me out I hope is not in solo app because i e mail 3rd help and them say We just don't plan on releasing new features for it, but any new information will be release if available, through our online forums.

If there is anything else we can assist you with, please let us know. Thank you. And if it the solo app them Think them not going to upgrade the app no more. And I did click on the fly in the solo app in my house but it was no live picture on my ipad this all new with me with solo and the gopro camera and with my disabled. It not easy for me to pick up solo myself i have wait for someone to help with solo it take a some time to get help:(

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
No idea