How to get live feed from Sony Action Cam

The code for the solo gimbal will not be able to control a Sony no, it is Gopro specific.
Although its frowned upon and considered a "bad thing" to turn on the camera wifi, I do and use it to control my Sony action-cam via the Sony Playmemories mobile App...I've never had an issue with losing Wifi or had a bad connection to the solo.

Last edited:
The code for the solo gimbal will not be able to control a Sony no, it is Gopro specific.
Although its frowned upon and considered a "bad thing" to turn on the camera wifi, I do and use it to control my Sony action-cam via the Sony Playmemories mobile App...I've never had an issue with losing Wifi or had a bad connection to the solo.
Ok cool info to know, I was actually worried about using the camera's WiFi and GPS system while in-flight

I would like to pick your brain about which storm32 gimbal system you are using because there are quite a few. And may some guidance. If you are willing of course.

Last edited:
The gimbal I use it's been a year so far and no issues..

3-Axis Brushless Gimbal Camera Mount with 32bit Storm32 Controller Gopro 3 4 USA | eBay

And how I have it configured now, I'm using the original Solo HDMI cable I Stripped off the outer stiff sheathing, and also compressed the ball dampers using wire ties this makes for a very smooth anti-jello video..View attachment 7627
View attachment 7628 View attachment 7629 View attachment 7630 View attachment 7631
Does striping the HDMI help with that vibration thru the cable as well or just easier to manipulate?

Definitely I am from Florida, I was born in Heidelberg and now I live I'm Kaiserslautern

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alan r pfennig